22

mal's p

mal's p.o.v

"it can't be!" i said as my mother showed herself to us. no, how did she get through the barrier? jane must've caused it to open a hole or something for my mother to be able to leave. no fuck this fuck fuck.

"go away mother." i was done trying to prove myself. no more please. instead she laughed. "oh she's funny," said my mother to fairy godmother. "i'm so- you're so funny, here." she said extending her arms towards me. "wand me, chop chop!"

i made it seem like was giving her the wand, which caused people to scream, but i threw it over to fairy godmother. she caught it and began to wave it around. "bibbidy, bobbidy-" mother cut her of before she could finish doing her magic. "boo!" mother waved her staff and caused everyone to freeze.

everyone except evie, jay, carlos and i. and herself of course.

she walked over to king adam and took his glasses off. "oh, in another time. in another time." ugh gross. she placed his glasses on his head and then walked over to fairy godmother while singing the song from the night of the museum... but that was a replica of her and not her actually, but how?

mother grabbed the wand from fairy godmothers hand and put it slightly up fairy godmothers nose. "someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." she said laughing to herself. "where shall we begin?" i know! why don't we start of by getting rid of this!" she pointed the wand towards bella and took away her crown.

"being good is for weak and ridiculous people." she said as she walked towards ben and bella. "it's not what you want." she told us, more specifically me.

"you don't know what i want! mom, have you ever once asked me what i want? i'm not you!" i told her. "oh obviously! i've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil. you'll get there."  she told me, she didn't care what i had to say it was obvious.

"no i will not! and i really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. being good is not weak or ridiculous. love isn't weak or ridiculous.  it's actually really amazing." i told her. maybe she would understand what i was telling her but nothing got past those horns.

"i know one thing young lady, you have no room for love in your life!" she pointed the wand at me.

"and now i command wand to my hand!" the wand left her hand came to mine. "ha! it worked!" i had the wand in my hands now. mother was not pleased.

"i hardly think so. frankly, this is tedious and very immature. give me the wand. give me the wand!" she raised her voice at me and cane towards me.

"hold on mal, maybe good really is more powerful than evil." carlos said to me. my mother laughed it off. "oh please! you're killing me, arf!" she barked at carlos trying to scare him but instead dude jumped in her. i guess that means she didn't freeze five of us.

jay went to try to take away her staff but couldn't. my mother felt jays muscles up and down, gross. "gaston would be jealous." she said before flicking him on his forehead, causing him to fall backwards.

"enough!" my mother yelled. she was getting fed up with this. "you all will regret this!" she screamed as she twirled around. she began to transform into a dragon? i never knew she would do that what the fuck? can i do that too?

she blew fire at us, evie, carlos and i ran a different direction than jay as he had to react quickly before getting hit by the flames. smithed went after him first.

"come on, run jay run!" carlos yelled as she got closer to him. we all began to  scream for him to join us before my mom attacked us again.

he ran to us but mother was right behind him to see all ran. evie pulled out her magic mirror and pointed it towards her. "magic mirror show your bright light!" and that it did. the mirror flashed a bright light that blinded the dragon.

she fell to the ground as she couldn't see which meant she couldn't stay up. "evie get behind me." i told her. once they were all behind me i did what i had to do.

"leave my fiends alone!" i yelled. "this is between you and me mother." she roared at me again. i was to not let her see me fear her.

"the strengths of evil is good of none. when stand before four hearts as one. the strengths of evil good of none. when stand before four hearts as one. the strengths of evil good of none. when stand before four hearts as one." i repeated the saying and my mother and i stared at one another. it was like a staring contest and she lost. she shook her head and stumbled backwards as she began to transform again. instead of her fairy self she turned into a small lizard.

fairy godmother was the first to unfreeze and we ran to her.

"what just happened?"
"i don't know!"
"did you do it?"

"no, no, no. your mother did. she shrank to the size of the love in her heart. that's why it's so itty bitty." fairy godmother explained it to us. "is she going to be like that forever?" i asked. " well forever is a long time. you learned to love, so can she."  fairy godmother and i bent down to look st my mother who was now a lizard.

"i think this belongs to you." i tell her handing her back the wand.

"you all have  earned yourself an 'A' in goodness class." fairy godmother smiled at us as she and i stood back up.

with a simple bibbidi-bobbidi-boo everyone unfroze.

"i think it's time we wrapped up this coronation." i said as i picked up the crown my mom had taken from bella. fairy godmother agreed with me as she took back the crown. she placed it on bella once more. everyone quickly got settled down and we all went back to standing in an orderly fashion they had taken my mom away and fairy godmother talked to jane. i felt guilty as i was the one that put all those crazy ideas in her head but i haven't forgiven her for the way she acted yesterday.

once everyone was calm and okay, fairy godmother got their attention.

"may i present to you, your new queen! queen bella florian of auradon!" everyone bowed down to our queen. i still couldn't believe ben passed on being king, did he do it because he felt bad for his sister or did he actually think he wasn't going to be a good king.

i looked over at bella who was crying a bit. this is all she's ever wanted. and evie, i'm sure evie is something else she really wants. bella dame over to us and hugged us all.

"thank you." she told us. "no we should be thanking you, you helped us change. you and ben stood by our sides and made us feel at home. and i'm sorry if i was a bit harsh to both you and ben." i told her. "no need to apologize you know, you're like a cookie. tough on the outside, soft on the inside." we all laughed at that.

i guess we finally found our new home here in auradon. i'm glad it's here with the people i love.