10

I was walking by myself when someone jumped on me

I was walking by myself when someone jumped on me. I see, today is the day I die, huh. Well, so be it.

"Bella! Hello, your majesty." The person on me said. Ah, a familiar voice. It was Lonnie, daughter of Mulan.

"Hey girl, what's up?" I asked as she got off of me. "Have you seen Jane? She has a new hairstyle. I asked how and where cause her hair was short but now it's long. She said Mal, as in daughter of Maleficent, used magic on her. She also said she was going to their dorm to talk, and so I was wondering... Could you please come with me. I really want new and better hair than what I have. Please, please come with me!" Lonnie spoke so fast that I could only understand so much.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." It was nice to hear that Mal and Jane became friends, they both need some. "Great! Let's go!" Lonnie grabbed my hand and began running. I seem to be such an easy person to drag as everyone does it with ease.

Soon we arrived at their dorm and much to our surprise the door was wide opened. Lonnie still knocked on it, I guess that's just common decency.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My moms Mulan?" Lonnie introduced herself, almost expecting them to know who she was. No one said anything, not even a hi. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. I know you hate us, and well you're evil, but do you think you could do mine?" She asked them. I have mixed feelings about everything she just said though. However, I did look over at Jane who's hair was styled in a new way which made her seem like a whole new person.

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asked, which was valid. We shouldn't force them to do anything they don't want too, although we are making them take a class they don't want to take... Hmm.

"I'll pay you fifty dollars." Lonnie took out a bag of coins, woah she was ready I see.

"Good answer," Evie said getting up and taking the bag. I looked over and realized she was doing homework, Chad's homework I assume. God, I really want to punch him...

"I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking... We need to lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights." Evie looked over Lonnie's hair.

"Yeah, yeah, I want it cool. Like Mal's." Lonnie pointed at mal. "Really? The split ends too?" I let out a laugh, which I quickly covered up as a cough as Mal looked over at me.

Mal agreed after she and Evie shared a look. Obviously she didn't want to do this as she let out a groan. She got up to grab her spellbook, which I don't think anyone is allowed to have really. I mean if she's using it for good, who am I to judge?

"Beware, forswear. Replace the old with cool hair." I made sure to keep that one mind, maybe we're all capable of doing magic and don't need to be related to a witch or a fairy. It's just a theory, I hope we're all capable of magic.

When I turned back to look at Lonnie, she had brand new hair. It wasn't necessarily cool, but it was an upgrade I suppose. She doesn't look like a little girl anymore at least.