57

ben's p

ben's p.o.v

we were all in bella's room watching her. by everyone i mean, carlos, mal, uma, and my parents. after mal and uma took down audrey they brought her here and i told them to take her to the guest room. i left carlos to watch over bella as i went to look for my parents, uma and mal were going to try to reach evie and the others.

we were waiting for evie to show up with hades, it was quite. all you could hear was my mother crying as my father comforted her. the looks on their faces were ones i hope i never see again. pure sadness and hurt. wait until i tell them who we brought over to help us bring her back to life.

"s-she's slipping away, my baby." my mother couldn't stand to look at bella in the state she was in. we didn't know how much time she had left before she actually.... died.

"there's only one person who could do something about this, and that's hades." mal said to my parents. "hades? he wouldn't do it." my father looked at mal then at bella, he was right. how do we know he'll actually help us? why would he? after all, my dad did lock him away in the isle for eternity.

"actually, he might do it for me. he's my father." mal rested her head on uma's shoulder as she tried to avoid making eye contact with us. so you're telling me, two of the most powerful villains to have lived are mal's parents? woah, just woah.

"well i'll have to send guards over..." my father began to say to himself. then there was a knock, that must be the god i ordered. "he's here." i said as i went to open the door. my father had no time to react as evie walked in with the guys holding a handcuffed hades. my father had a surprised look on his face, my mother looked up to see hades walk in. they were both shocked to see him here.

mal turned and walked over to her father. "thank you for coming." she spoke in a monotone way. hades simply rolled his eyes, "didn't have much of a choice." to which evie rolled her eyes and went to see bella. i should apologize to her for the way i treated her earlier.

"can you wake her?" i asked, i didn't want to waste any more time. bella can't and will not die. not on my watch. hades lifted his arms up and this prompted my father to walk over to him, i doubt hades would try to hurt us right now. not with mal here that is.

"yeah. i'm gonna need to use my hands." harry went to uncuff him as the awkward silence grew. my mother had stopped crying, she stood there in fear. if hades couldn't help bella then no one else could. mal handed hades his ember and he walked over to bella's bed as his hair lit up again. before he actually reached bella's bead, my father got in the way. these two fully grown men began to growl at one another. are you fucking kidding me?

"dad!"
"dad!"

mal and i both called for our fathers to back off, again time was running out. if hades doesn't hurry up i swear i'll send him back to the underworld myself. maybe evie would even help me. soon the room turned blue as hades began to work his magic. he moved his hand in a circular manner and with that magic began to flow towards bella. her top half was raised up and soon she woke up. oh my god she woke up! yes she woke up! yes she's not dead! oh my god oh my god. fuck yeah i'm not loosing my sister!