61

third person p

third person p.o.v

ben looked at himself in the mirror, he was meeting carlos' mom today. cruella de vil, if she doesn't scare you no evil thing will. ben tried not to look worried, he didn't want to worry carlos but he was a tad bit scared. carlos has told him about growing up with her as a mother, it wasn't pretty to say the least. what if she tried to hurt carlos in front of him?

"hey, you ready? the others are waiting for us." carlos poked his head in through the door to peak in. ben turned to look at his fiancé and smiled. 'try not to look so worried.' ben thought to himself as he walked towards the door. "woah you look amazing," carlos said as he caressed ben's face. "but i miss the beard." ben had decided to shave it off, completely forgetting how much carlos loved it.

"it'll grow back, i promise i won't shave it when it does." ben leaned in for a kiss but carlos moves his head. "not until it grows back benny boo." ben raised his hand in defeat and closed his bedroom door. carlos took his hand and they rushed down the stairs to meet up with their friends. they were all going on a little field trip to meet the vk's parents.

the parents weren't exactly allowed the leave the isle, unless they really showed change. so far, only a few agreed to see past their evil ways and move on. such people consisted of dr. facilier, he actually opened up a new arcade in auradon so he can spend more time with celia. another villain, well sidekick, was lefou. he apologized to belle and adam, saying he didn't realize how crazy gaston was until it was too late. now he's living in auradon happily, and some have said he even got himself a boyfriend.

some villains, like cruella, the evil queen, jafar, couldn't get over themselves and try to show change. they were hopeless cases, and if they didn't want to change then no one was going to force them.

"dude, are you sure you want to come?" carlos asked as dude ran up to him and ben. "i'm terrified." carlos laughed and picked him up. dude was coming, whether carlos likes it or not.

"ready to impress your mother in law?" mal asked as ben and carlos met up with them outside the castle. ben gave her thumbs up but she could tell he was nervous. who wouldn't though, they were all nervous to meet the parents.

"we're here! sorry we're late, we were busy." evie yelled as she and bella ran towards their friends who were getting in the limo. jay shook his head and waited for the couple to reach the car before getting in. "busy, yeah right." he mumbled which earned him a slap on the shoulder from evie.

"are you wearing snow whites color scheme to make a first impression or are you really that stupid?" ben asked as he saw what his sister was wearing. carlos slapped his hand and mumbled a 'be nice.' bella simply flipped him off and took a seat.

"ben, be a dear and learn about fashion before commenting on someone else's clothing. you look like the carpet your parents have in the library." everyone gasped at evie's remark until they realized she was right, all this boy wore was blue and yellow. the color scheme for almost everything in the castle.