23

third person p

third person p.o.v

"i think it's time to... party!" jay exclaimed as he wrapped everyone in a group hug. hugs from jay seem amazing. it was a wild coronation but bella couldn't be happier.

at the party the girls had changed into party dresses and bella was wearing the queens crown rather than the kings crown. she was being carried my the tourney team to the stage as the music blasted. ben joined her on the stage as the people around them danced and had fun.

"why did you do it?" bella asked him. "do what?" ben knew what she was talking about. she pointed at the crown but ben just laughed it off. "you deserve it more than me, you said you've been working on plans for what you'd do if you were queen. the most i've prepared was a speech in case i needed to give one." ben explained. bella looked at him and hugged him. "who knew you had a heart." she said over the music as it began to get louder.

[begin to play song here]

"kings and queens it's our time rise. write the book, the story of our lives. this is us taking back the night!" bella and ben began to sing together, this time it was fun and not embarrassing.

"break the spell, we were born this way
be yourself, forget the dna. everybody raise your hand and say (ohay ohay!)" evie and mal came up to join the twins singing. which who were then  followed by jay and carlos. dude life is fun when you can break out into song anytime.

[start reading once the song is over]

bella twirled evie as the song came to its end, it felt as if everything froze at this moment. they were looking into each other's eyes and everything just felt right. life should have moments like this for everyone.

"i really like you." they confessed at the same. "you do?"
"yes!"

... it was weird how they confessed their feelings for one another at the exact time but also romantic in a way? life's crazy like that.

"i guess you got lucky with scoring a queen huh?" bella teased as they stopped dancing. "no, i think you got lucky with such a catch." evie flipped her hair and they both laughed. "how about, we both got lucky?" bella asked. "i like that, my queen." evie booped bella's nose which caused her to turn away.

"you don't have to hide your face from me everything you blush." evie teased. "sorry, force of habit." "no worries, you look cute when you blush. you look like a peach." bella laughed. "alright whatever you say miss blueberry." evie gasped. "blueberries are delicious so i'll take that as compliment." they laughed and went back to dancing. they looked like fools but at least they looked like fools together.

does this mean they're together now? they both sure hope it did but we'll see.

meanwhile, two boys were not on the dance floor but on a bench talking, enjoying each other's presence.

"so carlos, i was wondering if you were free any day this week?" ben asked carlos as they looked out into the sea of people. "hmm, i don't know i'll have to check my schedule." carlos answered. "oh."ben said with a frown. "just checked, i have a date with a cute prince named ben on tuesday night, after school." carlos looked at ben as it took him a few seconds to realize that carlos meant him. we sure he's not dopey's son?

"so how many dates do i have to take you on before i can call you my boyfriend?" ben asked.  carlos stood up and smiled as he held his hand out to ben. " one dance." ben smiled and took his hand. 'how many dances till i can call you my hu-

ben's thoughts were interrupted as carlos dragged him off to the dance floor and started dancing. since everyone was crowded against each other no one noticed ben and carlos dancing together, they just figured they were okay with being so close to one another. oh wait until y'all find out how close they really out. 

by the end of the song they were sweating and laughing as they enjoyed each other's presence. "so now i can call you my boyfriend?" ben asked carlos. "duh." carlos blushed as ben got near his ear to simply whisper the word 'boyfriend.'

back to evie and bella:

they were slow dancing to an upbeat song when evie asked, "can i call you my girlfriend?" bella felt her heart exploded from happiness. fuck who knew her dreams would come true twice.

"only if i can call you my girlfriend."