4.

"SHE'S FALLIN' BUT SHE DOESN'T THINK YOU'LL CATCH HER."

****

It had been nearly two months since Viviana and Christian had called it quits. Not a day passed where Viviana didn't think about Christian. It took everything in her not to call him and ask him to come over, or ask him how his game was, or how practice was, everything. She couldn't, and it broke her. She just wanted to shake him off of her mind.

"You either need to get so drunk that you accidentally make out with a hot guy, or you need to figure out a way at how you're going to make Christian fall in love with you again." Garrett said over FaceTime with Viviana and Camryn.

"I agree with Gare, Viv. I know it's been two months, and you still can't shake him off of your mind, so something needs to happen."

Viviana sighed, "I just can't bring myself to get over him. I don't want to. My mind keeps telling me that we're going to get back together, that he'll come back to me, and we'll be happy again..." She closed her eyes and laid her head on her arms. "He's my person, guys..and it hurts that it was thrown away in a blink of an eye..."

"So then you need to make him fall for you again how he did the first time. You have to somehow show him and remind him of reasons he chose you out of all the girls in the world." Garrett said, "Despite you two meeting at a baseball game." He chuckled.

Camryn and Garrett had been best friends with Viviana since they were in third grade. They helped each other through everything, even though Garrett was a guy, he still tried his best to help out his girl friends, and they did the same when he was having life troubles, girl troubles, you name it, those three were inseparable. Garrett was basically the reason Vivi met Christian; If it weren't for him winning those tickets? Viviana and Christian probably would've never crossed paths. They knew how hard this breakup was on their best friend, and they wanted everything in the world for her, happiness being number one.

"Make him...fall in love with me again?" Viviana laughed, "Nice try guys, good joke."

"Vivi, we're serious." Camryn said, stern with her voice. "You need to get your fucking guy back. I'm so tired of you being sad over him, you don't deserve that, and he knows how happy he makes you, everyone knows that. He was being selfish when he broke up with you."

Viviana shook her head, "No, we both knew the relationship was falling apart..." She said, almost in a whisper and looked down at her hands. "It was a mutual thing.."

"That's bullshit! You told us that he said it wasn't fair to either of you.." Camryn said, knowing her best friend was lying.

"Okay, and what if this plan doesn't work, Cam? What if he just thinks it's ridiculous and he has fucking moved on, huh? How do you think that's going to make me feel?" Viviana asked, rubbing her face.

Garrett sighed, "You can't knock it until you try it..." He suggested, Viviana just rolling her eyes.

"What's this plan you two have in mind?" She asked, letting out a sigh. "I can't believe I'm about to let you guys develop a plan for me to somehow follow to somehow get my ex boyfriend back.." She said as she looked up at her television, the baseball game was on. She never missed a game, no matter how sad she got seeing Christian up to bat, knowing she's not there cheering him on.

Camryn clapped her hands together, "Okay, great! First? Turn the game off, I know you're watching it. It's just going to make you more sad. TV, off." Vivi rolled her eyes and turned the television off then looked back at her laptop. "Okay, so, first step? Even though I told you to turn off the television, this first step involves baseball."

"If you tell me I have to go to a game..." Vivi said, shaking her head. "I can't do that, Cam. Seriously, it'll just make me break down. I can't bring myself to go there yet and be in the same area as him.." She took a deep breath, "I can't do it.."

"Viviana, you're going to have to face him eventually. Get it done sooner rather than later." Garrett said, making Viviana just shake her head more.

"You guys don't understand...." Vivi started to explain, "I haven't seen him in two months, haven't talked to him in two months, haven't gone a day without not thinking about him. I am in pain because I still love him and I know he doesn't feel the same about me." She admitted, tearing up and shook her head, wiping under her eyes.

"The last thing I want to do is go to a game, sit in the club suite with the wives and girlfriends and be asked about where I've been for the last two months, or why I'm not wearing my promise ring, or why I'm not around the park. I can't do it." She was crying at this point, trying not to make it obvious to her friends.

Camryn frowned, clicking her tongue. "Viv...hey, we didn't mean to make you upset...We just want to help you out." She stated, noticing how upset Viviana was. "We know how much he means to you, and we know how much you love him. We want to help you get your man back..."

Viviana sniffled, wiping under her eyes and nodded slowly. "Will one of you guys go with me to this game..?" She asked, laying on her side.

"I'll go with you, Vi. I know Garrett has a busy schedule. I'll fly out and come be with you. Or even, ask Gia! You know your sister would do anything for you." Camryn mentioned.

"You're gonna get him back, Vivi, I promise..."

Viviana nodded, sniffling. "I just don't even know what I'll do if I end up running into him. What if he just is disgusted with me? Or what if he's there with another girl? What if he has another girl already and she's the one walking with him to the dugout?" All these thoughts ran through Viviana's head, making her heart race and the tears pour down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, stop that. Don't think like that.." Garrett said, frowning, "Just because you two broke up doesn't mean he moved on that fast from you. You two had three years together, and the way he was in love with you, possibly still in love with you? He can't throw that all away. You were the best thing that ever happened to him, Vi..."

"I don't know, Gare.." She told him, "I just really miss him.."

"And we're going to make sure you get him back."