63.*

The crew won their game and Christian hit two homers, meaning he was going to be in an amazing mood. Perfect for Viviana, who missed her husband like crazy.

"Momma, you weally home!" Eiley smiled, holding her mom's hand as they walked in the house.

"I really am! And I missed my Eiley Rose so much!" She picked Eiley up, kissing her cheek several times. "And my little Sawyer, of course." She smiled and poked Sawyers cheek as Christian carried him inside. "You guys were good for daddy?"

Eiley nodded, "He take us to see the monkeys and kalas." She said, meaning to say koalas, but with her being little, it was still hard for her to enunciate certain words. "I tired, momma...Will you read me story before bed?" She asked her mom, laying her head on her shoulder.

Viviana nodded, "Of course, princess." She walked with Eiley in her room and set her down, "Get your jammies on, and then I'll come back once I get little Sawyer in bed and then I'll read you a story, okay?" She kissed Eiley's head before walking into Sawyer's room and saw Christian was already getting him changed and tucked into bed. "Oh, you got him?"

Christian turned around, nodding, "Yeah, he was practically sleeping in my arms anyways, I figured I would just get him changed and all in bed." He smiled at his wife. He missed her so much and was so happy that she was finally home. The family was whole again.

"I'm gonna read Eiley a bedtime story and then I'll be in the bedroom, okay?" Viviana asked Christian, smiling at him.

"Yeah, babe. I think I'm gonna take a shower. I didn't after the game.." He chuckled, "And I feel sweaty and gross."

Viviana giggled, nodding and walked into Eiley's room, "You all ready, Eiley girl?"

Eiley nodded as she was laid up in bed. Viviana sat next to her in her bed, reading her daughter a bedtime story before she fell asleep. Vivi kissed the top of Eiley's head before tucking her in and closed her bedroom door quietly.

Christian was still in the shower when Viviana walked in quietly, smirking as she stripped down from her clothes, opening the shower door and stepped in, smiling at her husband.

"Hi, beautiful.." Christian said, flashing a smile at her.

"Hi, baby boy.." She said quietly, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, leaving kisses on his back.

Christian moved, going behind Viviana and wrapped his arms around her, "You are so beautiful.." He said, quietly in her ear as he peppered kisses on her neck. "And I missed you so much.." He said in between kisses.

Viviana bit her lip, tilting her neck, allowing her eyes to shut as she melted in her husband's touch. She grinded her hips back against him, feeling his dick getting hard against her ass. She giggled, Christian moved his hands to her breasts, cupping them in his hands.

"You're really trying to start something, huh..?" Christian asked her as he turned Vivi around to face him.

Vivi shrugged, giggling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Christian grabbed her chin, bringing his lips to hers in a messy kiss. She moaned against his lips, only driving Christian more crazy. He hadn't seen his girl in a week, he needed her.

He grabbed under her thighs, picking her up and pinned her back against the wall before he wasted no time thrusting in her. Viviana tries to contain her moans as he picks up his pace, going deeper in her.

"Holy fuck, baby...." He moans against her neck, leaving sloppy kisses, nipping at the skin. Her walls clench against his cock, only making him thrust harder in her, driving the two of them crazy.