53.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Eiley cried, clenching on to her blanket after waking up from a nightmare in the middle of the night.

Christian went in to check on her, "Hey, what's going on?" He asked with concern in his voice, "Everything okay?"

Eiley was visibly shaken up; She looked at Christian, holding her arms up to him as he picked her up and kissed her head. "Scary dweam, daddy.." Eiley said before starting to tear up.

"Oh, Eils, I'm sorry.." He frowned, kissing her cheek and rubbed her back. "No crying, I'm right here! No one's gonna hurt you. Me and momma are okay and you're okay.." He kept rubbing her back, swaying back and forth to calm her down.

"I sweep with you and momma...pwease.." Eiley begged, looking at her dad with tears welled up in her eyes.

Christian nodded, kissing her cheek again, "Of course, princess. Anything to make you safe.." He walked in the bedroom, still holding Eiley before setting her in bed in the middle of Viviana and Christian.

Viviana turned and stirred awake, "Everything okay?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Eiley was yelling for us. Bad dream woke her up and she was shaking... I told her she could sleep with us tonight." Christian replied, getting back in bed.

"Eiley girl, you had a bad dream?" Viviana asked, pulling her daughter into her arms.

Eiley nodded, looking up at Viviana, "Big mean scary guy, momma.." She sniffled, laying her head on Viviana's chest.

Viviana frowned, running her fingers through Eiley's hair, "Well, we got you. You are safe with mommy and daddy, okay? Try and get some more sleep. We love you very much." She kissed the top of her daughter's head before covering them both up and falling back asleep with her sweet little girl in her arms.

****

The three woke up the next morning practically cuddling one another. Eiley still laid on Viviana's chest as she was snuggled up against Christian. Christian stretched out, looking at his girls and smiled before getting out of bed and stretched out again. It wasn't long before Eiley stirred awake, looking at Christian with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, princess. Did you sleep better?" He asked her in a whisper to avoid waking up Viviana.

Eiley nodded, holding her arms out to Christian as he took her into his own.

Christian smiled at his daughter, kissing her forehead, "That makes me happy to hear. How about we go make mommy some breakfast? I'm sure she would love if you brought her breakfast in bed.."

"Pancakes, daddy?" Eiley asked, holding onto her little blanket as she also clung onto her dad.

"It wouldn't be a breakfast without pancakes, silly!" He tickled her tummy as they walked into the kitchen, causing Eiley to let out a little squealing giggle.

Christian and Eiley made breakfast together, Eiley helping out only a little as she didn't really know how to cook things quite yet. Christian looked at Eiley, "I'll help you, but, do you wanna carry the tray in by mommy?" He asked, setting only the plate on the tray while he carried the glass of orange juice.

"Yes, daddy! I do it!" Eiley smiled big at him, holding the tray as steady as she could as she toddled her way into Viviana and Christian's bedroom, Christian following behind.

Viviana had just woken up and was on her phone when she looked up and smiled at Eiley, "Oh my goodness, princess! Did you make me breakfast?" She took the tray from Eiley and set it in front of her, picking up her daughter and kissed her cheek.

Eiley smiled at Vivi, "Mommy! Daddy and I did pancakes." She told her, giggling as she moved off of her lap, "Even with blubberries!"

Viviana smiled, looking up at Christian, "You two are so sweet.." She puckered her lips as Christian leaned down and kissed her, softly. She pulled away and took the glass of orange juice from Christian and took a sip. "I love this whole breakfast in bed.."

Christian smiled at her, sitting next to her in bed, "You deserve it. You need the rest, and Eiley and I wanted to treat you to something special." He kissed her cheek, looking over at Eiley who had found her iPad and was playing games. "That thing is a blessing and a curse," He chuckled.

"It keeps her occupied when she doesn't wanna be in tune with our conversations," Vivi laughed, taking a bite of her breakfast, "Mmm, this is really good, baby...I'm impressed." She smiled.

"Hey, I can be a good cook when I wanna be." Christian laughed, poking Viviana's side. "Especially when I'm trying to impress my beautiful wife."

Viviana rolled her eyes, "You don't even have to try. You always impress me, and I'm very thankful for you." She finished the breakfast, setting the tray on the nightstand next to her and pulled Eiley into her lap. "My breakfast was very yummy, thank you so much, princess." She kissed Eiley's cheek and held her close.

Eiley giggled, laying her head on Vivi's chest, "Where baby?" She asked, looking up at her.

"They're right here!" Viviana put Eiley's hand on her tummy, "They're still really tiny, probably the size of your hand!" She smiled, watching as Eiley looked at Vivi's belly, then at her.

"But, baby come here?" Eiley looked at her belly again.

Viviana nodded, "Yeah in a couple of months, princess." She ran her fingers through Eiley's curls. "And they'll be so excited to have a great big sissy!"

Christian looked at his two girls, just so in love with how Viviana was with their daughter. He couldn't believe how big Eiley was getting. It was crazy; Two years old and they were expecting another child.

Eiley giggled, looking at Christian, "Daddy, I gonna be a big sissy!" She smiled, removing her thumb from her mouth.

"I know! You're gonna be their best friend, right?"

"Yes! They even pway with my dollies." Eiley replied, moving to sit in Christians lap.

"Oh, yeah! You're gonna have to share your toys with them!"

"Not all 'dem, daddy. Not my baby dolls. Those are mine!" Eiley told him, looking back down at her iPad as she played her game.

Viviana got out of bed and looked in the mirror, seeing her little bump starting to show under her shirt, "They're starting to make their presence known." She giggled, turning to look at Christian, "Look, babe."

Christian turned to look at Viviana and smiled, seeing how happy she was to see a little bump starting to form. "So beautiful."

Vivi blushed, rolling her eyes, "Oh stop it, you say that all the time."

"Because I mean it, babe!" Christian replied, moving Eiley off of his lap and went to go stand in front of Viviana, "You are so beautiful and I'm so in love with you."

"I would hope you'd love me. We're married now." Viviana giggled, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

Eiley made gagging noises, giggling after, "Thats icky, daddy!!!" She exclaimed, giggling more.

Christian turned and went by Eiley, "What did you say, little girl?" He smiled, tickling her sides. The happiness and love radiated through the air and it was prevalent that they were truly a happy family.