33.

"LIFE HITS HARD, I KNOW. ALL YOUR LIGHTS ARE RED, BUT I'M GREEN TO GO."

(a/n: this chapter was written around the three year anniversary of jose's death, who's dearly missed. so this chapter might be a lil sad for some)

Three years. Three years since Christian lost one of his closest friends and teammate, Jose Fernandez. Today was going to be a rough day for him as he took it hard every year since the incident happened.

Viviana wanted to keep his mind off of it; Anything to make sure he was happy and preoccupied.

She packed up Eileys diaper bag and packed some snacks, walking into the bedroom where Christian laid, scrolling through his phone. "Hey you.." She said softly.

He looked up from his phone at her, "Hi. What are you doing?" He locked his phone, sitting up.

"We're going to the zoo today. I want Eiley to get a little fresh air and see the animals. Plus, you need a distraction today.." Viviana said, rubbing Christians arm. "I understand today is going to be tough, so I want to have a family day and have some fun." She kissed his cheek, standing up. "That okay?"

Christian sighed and nodded, "Yeah, babe. Want me to get anything ready?"

Vivi shook her head, grabbing her hands and pulled him up. "Nope, I got everything and Eiley's sitting in her playpen." She pulled him close to her so she could wrap her arms around his waist, "I love you."

He kissed her forehead then her lips, "I love you too. Thank you for coming up with this idea...I needed to get my mind off of it."

"Well, I know how hard you take this day and I don't like seeing you upset at all. It makes me upset."

Christian looked at her, then kissed her again. "I appreciate it." He said as he pulled away. "Let me get dressed and ready and then we can go."

Vivi nodded, smiling small at him, "Twenty minutes sound good?" Christian nodded before Vivi pecked his lips and walked out into the living room where Eiley was laying on her tummy playing with toys in her playpen. "Eiley Rose!!" She exclaimed and picked her up, "Look at cute you are!" Vivi giggled and kissed her forehead. "Ready to see all the monkeys and elephants and tigers?" She walked to the couch and sat down, sitting Eiley on her lap, "You got curly hair just like your daddy, I love it." Eiley just babbled, giggling and smiling at Vivi.

She couldn't believe how big Eiley was getting; Seemed like yesterday she was finding out she was pregnant with Eiley and nervous about how she was going to tell Christian. But now, she's happily engaged and living with the love of her life, who is having one of the best stretches of his career. She was beyond proud of Christian, and Viviana was starting to work on herself so she could get back into modeling. The agency wouldn't stand for the post baby body, Vivi needed her old form back.

"Ma ma ma." Eiley babbled out and Vivi smiles big.

"You saying momma, baby?" She kissed her cheek and Eiley repeated what she was babbling. "Oh my goodness! I am momma," She said, holding Eileys hands. "Baby!" Vivi called out to Christian.

Christian pokes his head from around the bathroom with his toothbrush in mouth, "Hm?"

"Baby, she's saying momma!!" Vivi kept the big smile on her face. Christian hurried and finished brushing his teeth, walking out there.

"She said what now?" He asked, sitting next to them.

"She keeps babbling momma and she'll like reach for me when she says it. She's so young! I didn't expect her to start knowing who was what for a couple more months." Christian took Eiley, sitting her on his lap. "She's just getting too big too fast!"