84.*

Christian woke up early the next morning to make the perfect breakfast for his wife. It was their wedding anniversary and he wanted to make sure it was perfect, just for her. He was a perfectionist when it came to trying to impress Viviana, although she said that he didn't need to do much to impress. 

Viviana walked downstairs, her hair tied up in a messy bun and she was wrapped in her satin robe. "Mmm, I was wondering who was cooking breakfast down here.." She smiled small at her husband, "What's all this for?"

He turned to face his wife, "Only the best for my wife on our anniversary.." He pressed his lips against hers gently, resting his hand on her hip. As he pulled away from the kiss, "What did you want to do today?"

She shrugged, "I don't know! We have the kiddos, unless you already made arrangements for my sister to watch them.."

"I did," Christian chuckled, "We planned it like a week ago. She's gonna come get them at ten, then we have the entire day to ourselves.." He rubbed her side. "So I'm thinking we eat breakfast, lay in bed for a little bit, get ready for the day, and then I spoil you, huh?" 

"I'm not opposed to that," Vivi smiled at him, "Can't believe you didn't mention one thing.."

Christian looked confused, then it clicked, "Oh, you think I would forget about sex? Oh, baby, I could never. You're gonna get it so good later.." His hand moved to her ass, grabbing it before walking back by the stove to continue cooking breakfast.

Viviana blushed, shaking her head as she sat down. "Can you believe we've been married three years?" She asked him, looking at her husband as he finished making their plates.

"Honestly? It feels like it's been so much longer. Eiley was just a little girl, and now we have three kids? Crazy to me." Christian told her, passing her a plate and a cup of coffee before he sat down next to her. 

"Sometimes I just look back and see like everything we've been through. I mean, the miscarriage in-between Eiley and Sawyer, then trying so hard to get pregnant, and then I randomly get pregnant with Adelaide?" Viviana commented, "I just find it wild. I knew that I was in good hands, though. I have an amazing husband, who's an amazing father to his kids." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Christian nodded as he listened to his wife talk. "I know. We both took that feeling hard, and I know I didn't handle things appropriately, but I know that it was worth it in the end. We have three beautiful children and a beautiful marriage." He rested his hand on her thigh, smiling at her.

"I couldn't agree with you more.." Viviana replied, "I appreciate you so much." And she meant it. Viviana would be so lost without Christian in her life. She knew that getting back together with him was the right decision for the both of them, and this marriage only made their relationship stronger. 

***

The two spent the day together going out and shopping and Christian made sure all his attention was on his wife. It was their day, but he wanted to make sure she got spoiled the most. Viviana always felt loved around him, but something about today, just made the love radiate.

Viviana had changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts before wrapping herself in the covers, waiting for her husband to return from whatever he was doing.

"What are you doing?" Christian asked her, moving the blankets.

She shrugged, giggling, "I dunno, what are you doing?" 

"I was kind of planning on showing my wife how beautiful she is.." Christian shrugged, moving to hover over Vivi, who just blushed and looked in his eyes, "If that's alright with you.."