92.*

Game 7. A day Christian had been waiting for his entire life. Never did he think that he would be playing a game, let alone the entire World Series. He was nervous beyond belief; He didn't really know how to react. He just wanted to be on his A-Game today, nothing was stopping him from becoming a World Series champion.

Christian had distanced himself a little from his family for the day as he didn't want them to be nervous for him or just make him more nervous. But he wanted to at least see his wife before he went to play the biggest game of his life. He walked out of the clubhouse and walked down the hall of the service level at the ballpark until he found the family clubhouse and went over by Viviana.

"Hey, I thought you were staying away?" Viviana asked him as she stood up, looking at him, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "I just wanted to come see you before I went out there. It's only right that you walk with me to the dugout before the game.." He smiled, "I can't break tradition just because it's the World Series."

Viviana couldn't help but smile at his comment and grab his hands, "Babe, you know I'm going to walk with you. I can't have my man going into this game nervous! You're going to do amazing; You've worked so hard for this and I know that you are going to be the greatest one out there." She kissed his hands gently, "And I'm proud of you no matter what the outcome is, you're always an MVP to me.."

"Thank you, babe. I really needed that.." Christian replied, giving her hands a gentle squeeze, "I'm ready whenever you are.." He said before the two walked out of the clubhouse and Christian was handed his bats and held them in one hand, while he held Viviana's hand with the other. He felt a sense of relief come over him once he started walking with Viviana. The nerves were slowly going away and he knew he had to perform his best today.

Christian usually was the only one to walk with someone to the dugout, but him and Viviana had been doing this since the days he was on the Marlins. He needed his good luck charm with him, and she really was one to him.

When they got to the dugout, Viviana turned and faced him, "Go out there and kill it, okay? We're going to be cheering super loud for you, I promise." She stood on her tip toes and kissed him gently before pulling back and fixing his hat. "I love you, superstar."

"I love you, thank you." He said before kissing her again and made his way to the dugout to start the biggest game of his life.

***

Bottom of the ninth. They were tied 3-3 with two outs and the Brewers were at the plate. They needed one more run and they would secure the win. With two runners on base, one at second and one at third, Christian knew that going up to the plate, could make or break this game. He could potentially send the team into extra innings, meaning their chances of winning could disappear.

He stepped up to the plate, taking a deep breath as he did so. All he needed to do was hit a double and that was two runs scored, getting them the win. Hell, he needed just a single for the runner at third to make it home. He couldn't fuck this up.

And the pitch. Strike. Christian mumbled profanities to himself before getting himself set for the next pitch. The next pitch came and Christian swung beautifully, sending the ball flying into left field. The crowd erupted with cheers as he started to make his way to second, sending both runners home and the entire team came to ambush Christian. They had won the World Series. They were World Series champions.

Viviana was cheering loud with the kids from the family suite, "Oh my god!! They did it!!" She smiled and hugged Alecia tightly, "He's probably over the moon right now."

The crowd was going crazy and press was starting to rush the field to get interviews from the players. The smile on Christian's face was so big, it was bound to get stuck that way. Alecia watched over the kids as Viviana left the suite to make her way to the field. Once she got there, she ran to Christian and jumped on him, "You did it!!"

Christian held Viviana tightly, kissing her. "We won! We won the World Series!!" He exclaimed, spinning around with Vivi in his arms. "We fucking won.." He said as he set her down, "Holy shit.."

"I am so proud of you!" Viviana told him, kissing him again.

"Christian! Can we get your reaction from the win?" One of the media members asked, holding a mic to him.

"I don't even have words right now, all I can say is that I'm a World Series champion!" Christian said, looking back as the guys were running with the Gatorade container and were successful with drowning him in blue gatorade. Viviana had backed up to avoid getting drenched. Christian didn't care though, he just helped his team win the World Series.

***

Once the team celebration was over, the family went home and got the kids to bed. Christian was still in awe, he had really done that.

Viviana walked in their bedroom, closing and locking the door behind her before approaching her husband and kissed him passionately. His hands instantly go to her waist, returning the kiss as he moves back to the bed.

"My champion deserves a little bit more of a celebration," Vivi said, giggling against his lips, kissing him again.

"I'm not complaining, baby.." Christian replied, pulling away from the kiss and moved to the bed, laying on his back and propped himself up on his elbows. "What if I want to have a little control?"

Viviana shook her head, "Oh no, baby. Tonight is all about you.." She said, straddling his hips and ran her fingers through his hair, "You're a World Series champion and you're going to be treated like one." She smiled all cute at her husband before peppering kisses down his neck.

He tilted his head, allowing her to have a little more room to kiss on, "I would appreciate if you kissed a little higher or a little lower. Fine with either.." Christian said, causing Viviana to sit up.

"What does my baby want?" She asked, "You get anything you want.."

"Just you.."

Vivi smirked, pulling his shirt up and assisted him in removing it before she began kissing down his chest and eventually stopped at his hips, biting her lip. "Maybe I could get these out of the way too.." She said quietly before removing both his pants and his boxers.

"No teasing, babe, c'mon..." Christian begged, laying his head back on the pillow.

She just giggled and removed her clothing before sliding down on his dick, moving her hips in a slow, rhythmic motion.

"Fuck.." He mumbled, moving one hand to her hip and another to one of her breast, cupping it in his hand perfectly. Viv leaned over, kissing more on his neck, showing her husband so much love. He deserved it.

Viviana continued to move her hips in slow motions until the couple both hit their highs and she moved off of his hips. "It seriously feels amazing every single time, and like gets better..." She says as she laughs and took a deep breath, laying next to her husband. "But that was unreal.."

Christian moved, putting on his boxers and then smiled at Vivi, "Maybe I should just win the World Series every year," he shrugged before chuckling and handed Viv a shirt for her to put on.

"Don't get too cocky now, MVP." Viviana said, giggling and laid next to him, pulling the blankets up. "You can get that whenever you want, World Series champ or not."