67.

liked by vivianayelich, giamathews, and 242,262 others

christianyelich: you're my favorite sight to wake up to. [tagged: vivianayelich]

View all comments.
giamathews: she better have clothes on, mister.
>christianyelich: giamathews that ruins the fun.
travis.shaw21: when i said make things more private i didn't mean THIS, yeli.
vivianayelich: ur such a damn sap
>username1: I LOVE THE SAP
>username2: YES PLS KEEP THE SAPPY CHRISTIAN

****

Viviana had read Christians Instagram post and went into the kitchen, tied up in her red satin robe and smiled at her husband who was making breakfast for their kids. "You are such a little sap.." She said, giggling.

"Because I wanted to show appreciation for my beautiful wife?" He asked, smiling at her. "You look beautiful now too, damn..."

She rolled her eyes, looking up at him, "Sap." She giggled and walked over by the kids. "Good morning, sunshines!"

Eiley looked over at Viviana and smiled, "Momma! Me and Bubby make colors!!" She exclaimed, showing Vivi the picture she had colored.

"Oh wow, Eils! That is so pretty! I love it very much. Can we hang it on the fridge?" She took the picture from her daughter, kissing her cheek.

"Pwease! Daddy like it too!" Eiley said, getting Sawyer's he had scribbled all over. "Bubby twied but he not that good.."

Viviana laughed, "It's good for how little he is! He's just gonna have to learn from his big sissy!" She moved and sat on the floor, sitting Sawyer on her lap, "Hi, my handsome boy!" She kissed all over his face.

Christian looked over when he heard how giggly Sawyer was and saw Viviana smiling. He admired Viviana being an amazing mother, and how she could literally drop everything to make sure her kids were okay. He wishes he could be able to handle the stress and juggle baseball, life, and everything he has to balance.

He finished making breakfast, making plates for the four of them. "Babe, breakfast's ready." He called out, and Vivi smiled at Sawyer, picking him up and walked into the kitchen, Eiley following behind.

"Mmm, this looks really good, baby." She said, kissing Christian's cheek before sitting Sawyer in his highchair. "You seriously didn't have to do all of this." Viviana smiled at him,

"I wanted to. I was in a cooking mood, so why not cook for my family?" He told her, leaning to kiss her lips.

Viviana returned the kiss then smiled at him as she pulled away, "I need to shower and get ready after breakfast." She giggled, "But my robe is so comfy."

"Would look better on the floor, but.." He mumbled, going to sit at the table. Viviana hit his arm. "What?! I'm just saying what's true!"

"You're a little devil," She said, going to sit down at the table and cut up Sawyer's food for him so it was bite size and easy for him to eat. "Here you go, buddy..." She smiled, helping him out.