51.

liked by giamathews, cammmryn, and 362,382 others

vivianayelich: my sweet eiley rose, you're finally two years old. seems like yesterday you were just being welcomed into my world. im so proud of the young little lady you've become and i love you with everything i have. [tagged: christianyelich]

View all 48,264 comments.

user1: i hope my kid is this cute
user2: what she's two already
cammmryn: my favorite bean omg
larisafbraun: OMG! What a beautiful young lady! Happy birthday, lovely! ❤️
user3: happy birthday Eiley!
lindy.shaw: wow she has grown up! can't believe she's already two!!!
user4: DID ANYONE NOTICE HER USERNAME CHANGE
>user1: OH SHIT SHE A YELICH NOW
>user5: VIVIANA YELICH IM SCREMAIGHGEY

shaw: wow she has grown up! can't believe she's already two!!!user4: DID ANYONE NOTICE HER USERNAME CHANGE>user1: OH SHIT SHE A YELICH NOW>user5: VIVIANA YELICH IM SCREMAIGHGEY

liked by vivianayelich, brewers, bakermayfield, and 873,372 others.

christianyelich: these last two years have really opened my eyes to new experiences, new life lessons and many memories have been made. having eiley has changed my life for the better and i wouldn't want it any other way. momma and i are so proud of you and the smart little girl you've become.

View all 75,262 comments.

travis.shaw21: lindy and i say happy birthday Eils!
user1: u and vivi with the sappy posts im gonna cry
user2: you made me cry in class thanks
brewers: happy birthday to our favorite bat girl!
moosetacos8: always eating, just like her dad.
>christianyelich: moosetacos8 at least shes eating healthy foods
bakermayfield: well shit, didn't know he was a sap.
>christianyelich: shush. we don't tell.
user3: u really snapped with the sap.
vivianayelich: would you stoppp? you're gonna make me cry 😩 i love you and eiley so much.

****

Viviana finished setting things up for Eiley's birthday party and walked into the kitchen to take out some of the food they had prepared. She couldn't believe they were actually celebrating their daughter's second birthday. Not only that, but she had news that would either make or break the mood of the party.

Eiley ran in by Viviana, "Momma! Daddy gave me present!" She said, holding up a new stuffed animal to add to her collection, "A geese!"

Viviana smiled, picking Eiley up, "It's only one, baby! They call it a goose! But it's just another to add to your mountain!" She kissed Eiley's cheek, "Are you excited to see everyone and have cake?"

"There gonna be songs?" Eiley asked, holding her stuffed animal close to her, "I dance with daddy!"

"Of course! All your favorite songs and I'm sure Daddy would love to dance with you!" Viviana laughed, setting her down, "Go get him and tell him he's being pokey."

Christian walked down the hall into the kitchen, "I heard that," He laughed, wrapping his arms around Viviana, "Hi, cutie." He kissed her cheek, "Eiley showing off her new toy?"

Viviana nodded, turning to face her husband, "You know she's a little show off, babe!" She replied, smiling at him, "I got mostly everything set up, I have to do a couple of things outside before everyone gets here. Do you need to do anything before everyone comes?" She asked him, looking over at Eiley, who was dancing to the music playing in the kitchen. "Look at her.."

Christian went over by Eiley, picking her up and danced around with her as she giggled, singing the songs. Viviana's heart melted; seeing her two favorite people having fun with the simplest things everyday. She couldn't wait to tell him the news.

***

During the party, Viviana turned down the music a little bit and stood in the middle of the patio, "Can I have everyone's attention for just a couple of minutes?" She asked as everyone turned to face her. "Thank you," She smiled. "As y'all know, today is little Eiley's birthday today and we are so happy and thankful that all of you showed up, especially this being our first party in our new home,"

Viviana sighed, "As some of you know, I did suffer a miscarriage a little while back and it crushed Christian and I deeply, as it's obvious that we want another baby so Eiley can be a big sister, because I'm sure she would be the greatest one." She smiled at Eiley who was focused on playing with her toys, "So, with that being said, hey, Christian? Mind opening that gift that has your name on it?"

Christian looked confused, looking on the table and grabbed the bag with his name on it. "It's not my birthday though," He laughed, taking out the tissue paper and pulled out a picture frame and unwrapped it. In the frame was a picture of the eight week ultrasound of their newest bundle of joy. He looked at the picture then read the card that said, "I can't wait to meet you, mommy and my big sissy!" Christian looked at Viviana, "Wait...Is this real? Like no bullshit?"

Viviana giggled, "No BS, babe. I went two weeks ago to the doctor's and found out we're having another one!" Everyone cheered as Christian set the stuff down, running to her and picked her up.

He set her down, putting his hands on her cheeks and kissed her hard. She giggled against his lips as he pulled back, "You're seriously pregnant? Did everyone else know?"

She nodded, "You were the last one to know," She smiled all big at him, "I wanted to make it special instead of y'know, waiting until my first trimester was over." Viviana laughed, "I literally found out two weeks ago, I had no clue."

"Holy shit." Christian said as he hugged her tightly, "Baby, that's awesome. We've been trying for so long, I was getting worried." He said as he kissed her again, pulling her into another hug.

"Aye, Yeli! Expecting another little one! Hopefully he's a boy so we can get him to play baseball," Christian's friends all patted his back and ruffled up his hair, messing with him. "She told us like last week and told us to be quiet about it or else."

Vivi smiled, going over by Eiley, "Hey, birthday girl! Did you hear? You're gonna have a little brother or sister!"

Eiley gasped, "Really!? You have baby, momma?" She giggled, "Where she?"

"I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, baby! But, they're right here." She knelt down, putting Eiley's hand on her tummy, "They're gonna be right in there and soon they'll start kicking! That means that you get to be the big girl in the house!" Viviana smiled at her daughter, kissing her forehead.

"Mommy, I in your tummy too?" Eiley looked confused.

Viviana laughed, "You sure were! But that was a long time ago and now you're such a big girl!" She stood up, picking Eiley up, "You ready for some cake?" Eiley nodded quickly and Vivi walked her over by the rest of the family who congratulated Viviana again on the pregnancy announcement and went back by Christian after she sat Eiley in her high chair and kissed him.

Christian kissed back before pulling away and looking at her, "What was that for?"

Vivi looked at him, "Just happy. I'm glad you finally know, it took everything in me not to tell you. I wanted to tell you so so bad." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm so excited..I can't believe it's really happening again."

"You're gonna have a cute lil baby belly again," Christian said, smiling, "Gonna look so beautiful, though." He told her, kissing her cheek. "C'mon, let's go celebrate our baby girl's big day."