70.

Viviana walked down to the kitchen the morning after to see her mother making breakfast for everyone and entertaining the kids. Sawyer was giggly beyond belief, which perked a smile to Vivi's lips.

"My little man is so happy this morning!" She said, walking to him and picked him up. "Is gramma making funny jokes?" Viviana kissed his cheeks before he rested his head on her shoulder. "They causing trouble?"

Her mother shook her head, "Not at all, hon. Eiley is a great help and really wanted to help me make pancakes and then Sawyer just sat there giggling the whole time," She smiled, "He's gotten so big."

Viviana nodded, "I know, it's crazy. Dad was saying yesterday that Sawyer is a little spitting image of Christian, and I looked at some of Christian's baby photos, and he's right. Sawyer's got all of Christian's little unique facial features.. Right, buddy?" She rubbed Sawyer's back.

"Still amazing to me how you got two kiddos! And they're beautiful ones at that," Her mom smiled at her. "Very proud of you, Vi."

"Thank you, mom." Viviana replied, setting Sawyer in his little rocking chair. "Definitely can thank Christian for the help, though. I don't think I would've been able to do it by myself.." She told her, leaning against the counter. "I kind of brought up the idea of having another kid to him last night.."

Her mother looked shocked, "Oh, really? How did that go?"

She shrugged, "He said he's thought about it a couple of times as well, but, we already know how it went with just raising two babies. I mean, I loved doing it, and yeah I got stressed sometimes, but, I really liked being pregnant. As much as I would complain and whatnot, I think just the concept of me being able to bring a new baby into the world is so special to me.."

"And you're a great mother, Vivi. I wouldn't ever doubt for a second that you wouldn't be able to handle three kids. But, you're right, it's stressful. Raising you and Gia was tough, but, I loved every moment of it." Her mom smiled, making some plates, "But, I'm proud of you and Christian, you two have come over some tough obstacles and still remain so strong. Especially after a miscarriage, I know how hard that was on you."

Viviana nodded, "It truly was a miracle. Sawyer is our miracle baby."

Christian walked downstairs, coming up behind Viviana and wrapped his arms around her torso, kissing her cheek, "Talking about me?" He asked, kissing her cheek again.

Vivi turned to face him, "We were actually talking about the kiddos." She giggled, "But, you were in the conversation as well.."

"What were you talking about?" He asked her, rubbing her side.

"Um, what you and I talked about last night.." She looked up at him and saw his face shift. She took a deep breath, "My mom was saying that she understood about the whole stress thing. But how she is proud of us.." Vivi told him.

Christian nodded, "I appreciate that." He smiled at her mother.

"I was telling her that you two have gone through a lot and I really admire how strong you two have been. You have two beautiful children, and you two have successful careers and I think that you two are amazing parents."

Christian moved and hugged Viviana's mom, "I really appreciate everything that you've done for me and Vi. I don't know if we would've been able to do it without your help and my mom's help. Definitely helped us get through a lot, especially when Eiley was a little baby."

"You know I'm always going to be there for you two and your kids! Those are my grandkids and I want to make sure you and your little family are happy and healthy."