88.

(This story will be coming to an end soon. Not sure if it'll be getting a sequel. If you want a sequel, let me know! Keeps me occupied during quarantine lol)

As they got more into the baseball season, the time spent with the family was definitely going to become limited for Christian. He was going to be on the road a lot and gone for sometimes a week at a time. He wanted to make sure that every second of free time he got, that he was devoting it to his family. 

You could hear Adelaide's giggles from miles away. Christian laid in his bed with Adelaide, kissing her cheeks and making her giggle beyond belief. This is what he loved; making his kids happy.

"I can hear her giggles from downstairs!" Viviana said, walking in the bedroom. "What's so funny?"

Christian smiled at Vivi, "I'm just kissing her cheeks and making funny faces and she finds it hilarious." He chuckled and poked Adelaide's stomach, earning another giggle out of her. 

Viviana smiled and laid on the other side of Adelaide, "Is daddy being silly?" She fixed Adelaide's headband, "You are just a giggly girl today!"

He kissed Addy's head and cuddled her close. "She's just having the time of her life." He smiled at Viviana, "What are the kiddos doing?"

"They're entertained with their snacks watching some cartoons. They told me to go away because they had it under control," Viviana laughed, "So I thought I would come and see what you were up to.."

"We're just having fun, but I would love the extra company from my wife, and I'm sure Addy would love for her mommy to hang out with her," Christian said. 

She nodded, "I am always down to hang with my husband and beautiful baby girl," She poked Adelaide's cheek, "Right, princess? You love hanging out with momma!" Adelaide just giggled, smiling a gummy smile at Vivi. 

"She's getting so big, it's crazy.." Christian commented, "She looks so much like you too.." 

"You think so?" Viviana asked, looking at Adelaide, "I think she's got a lot of your facial features." 

Christian shrugged, "She's really got your smile and your cute dimples.." He smiled at her, poking her cheek. "She definitely looks more like me. It's crazy how much Sawyer looks like me when I was younger." 

Viviana nodded, "I literally was going to say that. He looks so much like you from when you were younger. Does he remind you of yourself from when you were younger?"

"For sure," Christian replied, "He's got the same energy and he's the same way with Eiley and Adelaide as I was with Collin and Cameron and I was the oldest kid," he chuckled, "But, he's an awesome kid." 

***

It was family day at the ballpark and Christian was beyond excited to bring all three of his kids to a game. They loved the attention, so he was sure they would be fine with going to a game.

"Daddy!" Eiley came running in, wearing a cute pair of leggings with a blue tu-tu and a Brewers shirt. "This okay?" She did a little twirl, looking at him.

"You look beautiful, Eils! You even got your tu-tu on! Are you excited for today?" He asked her, crouching down to her level. 

She nodded, looking at the glove on her shirt, then at her dad, "Addy come too?"

Christian nodded, "Yup! The whole family is going! It's family day at the park, remember last year when you got to run the bases with all the kids? You get to do that today!" 

"Really?" Eiley gasped, "I run with sissy?" 

"If momma thinks it's okay! She might think she's too little yet, but she'll be able to do other things!" Christian stood up, grabbing his bag and looked at Eiley, "Let's go get everyone else ready to go."