38.

"YES, YOU'RE SO LOVELY WITH YOUR SMILE SO WARM."

"I know it's probably the last thing you wanna do, but, we need to start planning for our wedding.." Viviana told Christian as he sat at the kitchen table and she set down a binder. "I think it's only right that we get some of that squared away before we start planning for Eiley's birthday party, because we haven't talked about wedding plans at all.." She said, sitting next to him.

Christian sighed, "I don't even know who I want to all invite yet." He looked over at the binder, then at Vivi, "Let alone what kind of tux I want to get, how I want the ceremony to go.." He shrugged, "I got nothing."

"I mean, I was thinking a traditional wedding, of course." Vivi looked at him, "I was maybe thinking a light blue theme? I have no idea.." She laughed, shrugging. "I'm not good with planning at all.."

"Like of course I want to have a nice wedding, and I want to do it in like winter. And I know I want Eiley involved, for sure. Just, trying to figure out what to have there, who to have there, where do we get married, do we want a location wedding? All these questions run through my head and I don't want to have to stress about that because I have a million other things to stress about." Christian said, taking a deep breath and looked at his phone.

Vivi took his phone from him. "Christian, we seriously have to get serious about this if we want it to happen.." She looked at him, "I know it stresses you out because believe me, it stresses me out too! I have no idea how to plan a wedding, that's why we have to work together and figure it out."

He shook his head, "We have to plan this, we have to plan Eiley's birthday party, we have to plan where we want to be living next season because I definitely don't think this apartment is going to be enough for the three of us, we have a lot." Christian leaned back, putting his hands behind his head.

Viviana frowned, grabbing Christian's hands, "Hey...Look at me.." Christian looked at her, stress taking over his eyes. "It's a lot, I know, I feel the same way. But we are going to take it one step at a time, together, and not let frustration get the best of us...Okay?" She kissed his hands.

Christian nodded, sighing as he looked at her. "Sorry for getting snappy.." Vivi leaned across the table and kissed him, softly. He kissed her back, pulling away shortly after. "I just need a nap, honestly.." He laughed, shaking his head.

"It's a stressful thing, I know. I got irritated talking about with my mom the other day, because I just have no idea what I want to do.." Viviana said, reaching for his hands again.

"I notice you like to hold my hands a lot.." Christian commented, watching as Vivi grabbed for his hands.

She shrugged, looking at his hands, then at him, "Just a security thing, I guess...I can stop if you want.."

Christian shook his head, "No, baby. I just noticed that you do that a lot. You like holding my hands, which isn't a problem with me. I like that it's kind of a 'security' factor to you. I mean, my hands are like the size of your face but," He chuckled, "Your hands are always soft too." He brought her hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

Vivi smiled at him, "I love holding your hands." She got up, letting go of his hands, "But, since my mom's in town, she wants to take us out to dinner. Gia said she would watch Eiley.." She looked at him, putting her hands on his cheeks.

"I don't see a problem with that, dress code?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Dressy. So maybe a dark pair of jeans and a nice button up? You usually know how to do like business casual. I have a couple dresses I want to try on." She said with a smile and walked into the bedroom.