29.

"I FEEL LIKE THIS IS LONG OVERDUE, YOU KNOW ME AND I'VE KNOWN YOU TOO..."

Viviana was due any day now. She was counting down the minutes, the seconds until she could finally welcome Eiley Rose into the world. She had enough of being pregnant, she was ready to hold her girl and show her all the love.

It was becoming more difficult for her to be traveling to games and sitting such long lengths for a long period of time. She wanted to be there for Christian and watch him play amazingly, but at the same time, her feet were becoming very swollen and she needed to be resting, keeping herself healthy for when Eiley arrived.

While Christian was playing, she watched the game from home on the couch; She had done some cleaning around the house and now was ready to just lay on the couch and call it a night until Christian came home from the game. She wanted more than anything to be there, being able to give him a good luck kiss, tell him that he's doing amazing, but the baby had other plans for her.

Vivi laid on the couch, wearing a very oversized shirt and was covered in blankets as she rubbed her belly. Her stomach was gigantic and with her already being so little, it looked like she had swallowed two whole basketballs. The kicking was becoming more and more prominent, Vivi just took it as a sign that Eiley wanted out, which Vivi would be perfectly fine with. But the pain she suddenly got, was not a kick.

This pain was crippling, debilitating. Almost making her unable to move. She took a deep breath, holding her belly. "That definitely was not a kick from you, Eiley Rose.." She figured she would try and get up to walk around a little, try and walk the pain off. Vivi walked into the kitchen, pacing around the island counter when she felt something trickle down her leg. Looking down, she knew exactly what had just happened. "Oh, shit.." She said, followed by an aggravated groan of pain.

Slowly, she walked back to the couch, grabbing her phone and called Gia.

"Hey girl, what are you up to?" Gia answered.

"Gi, I need you to come get me and take me to the hospital.." Vivi said, tearing up and leaned against the wall, trying to get some of the pain to go away. "I think my water just broke.." She told her sister.

"Oh my god, where's Christian?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"H-He's at his game...I haven't told anyone from his staff yet..Just, please hurry..." She stammered out, starting to cry.

**

Gia arrived shortly after and got Viviana to the hospital as fast as she could. Gia contacted some staff members from the Brewers to alert Christian of what was going on.

"Christian, c'mere." Craig called out to Christian.

"What's up, C?" He asked, looking confused.

"I'm allowing you to leave. We just got word from the hospital that Viviana went into labor." Craig explained, Christian's eyes widened big.

"She, she's not due for another week. Did they say anything else?"

"They just said that she went into labor, and they were giving her pain relief. Go ahead, we got people to cover for you. Go be with your girlfriend and go meet your daughter." Craig told him, patting his back.

Christian nodded, not even bothering to grab his things out of the dugout. He ran to the clubhouse, grabbing his keys and wallet before getting in his car and practically speeding to the hospital.

Christian arrived not long after Vivi had gotten changed and into a room, where she was given an epidural. He didn't even bother to change out of his uniform, he had to get to his girl. He jogged into the room, stopping himself and took a second to catch his breath. "I got here as quick as I got the news. Everything okay?" He asked, going to Vivi and grabbed her hand, kissing her forehead.