41.

vivianagrace

christianyelich, giamathews, cammmryn, and 463,337 others liked

vivianagrace: my beautiful ball of sunshine was born a year ago today. shes got the most hair ive ever seen on a one year old and im so blessed and lucky to be her mother. we have definitely overcome some obstacles, but she always remains smiling and giggling no matter what.

View all 38,374 comments.

user1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEY OMG
user2: why does she have a better fashion sense than me
user3: she literally looks like viviana and christian blended together into a child.
>>vivianagrace liked your comment!

cammmryn: MY LIL PEACH SHES ADORABLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
garrettsux: holy fuck vivi shes such a cute kid

*****

Viviana finished doing Eiley's hair and looked at her, "You are such a beautiful young lady!" She smiled, kissing her forehead. "Are you excited for today?! It's your birthday!!" Eiley clapped her hands, smiling all cute at Vivi. Vivi lifted her off the counter and set her on the ground, "Why don't you go show daddy your outfit? He's gonna be so happy!" Vivi helped Eiley out of the bathroom and Eiley toddled her way into the bedroom.

Christian looked up from his phone when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He instantly got the biggest smile on his face, "Eiley Rose! Look at you!" He got up and picked her up, kissing her cheek several times. "You got your big bow in and you look so pretty!"

Eiley patted the bow on her headband, "Dada," She just started babbling words, some in which Christian could understand what she was trying to say.

"Yeah, your bow! It matches your outfit and everything! Momma dressed you very nice today." He smiled at Vivi, "It honestly took me back that she walked in her by herself, I always forget that she can walk now." Christian chuckled, setting Eiley back down who just whined, holding her arms up to be held again. He picked her back up, resting her on his hip.

Vivi walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready. She turned on her curling iron and Christian sat Eiley in her room as she played with her toys. He walked into the bathroom, wrapping his arms around Vivi from behind and kissed her cheek. "Hi, pretty lady.." He said, softly and kissed on her neck.

Viviana moved his head, giggling, "Baby, I'm getting ready! I don't want to burn you with the curling iron.." She set it down, looking back at him. "Are you gonna get ready soon?"

Christian nodded, "Yeah, just taking my sweet time." He laughed, "Eiley's in her room playing with her dolls. I wanted to come say hi to my beautiful fiance." He turned her around and kissed her.

She pulled away from the kiss, turning back around to continue curling her hair, "Well, my parents will be here in an hour, and your mom's flight lands in two hours. So you need to get ready so you can go pick up your siblings and mom.."