19.*

(tee hee theres smut in this)

"I wanna love you with the lights on, keep you up all night long.."

vivianagrace

christianyelich, giamathews and 325,926 others liked

vivianagrace: i had to take advantage of the beautiful lighting this morning.

View all 32,752 comments.
user1: is this a post sex selfie
user1: I'm saying yes
user2: definitely got pipe before taking this selfie she's got that after sex glow
christianyelich: well fuck
user3: yup we feel the same

***
Viviana woke up the next morning in Christians arms. She smiled and kissed his bicep gently, nuzzling her head back on his chest. Mornings like this are what Viviana truly missed; She missed waking up the morning after making love with her boyfriend and just being so content in his arms.

Christian stretched out, noticing he still had his beautiful girlfriend in his arms. He was finally happy and content to where he was in his life. His career was skyrocketing, he had his girl back, and they were happy. He kissed Viviana's head and rubbed her side as she fluttered her eyes open and looked back at him. "Good morning, beautiful..." He said quietly as he kissed her cheek softly.

"Morning.." She said in a whisper and turned her body so she was facing him completely. "How did you sleep..?" She asked, running her fingers up and down his arm.

"I slept amazing, how about you, baby?" He asked, glancing at her fingers that traced his arm then looked in her eyes.

Vivi smiles at him, kissing his cheek, "Amazing, babe.." She said, "Especially after last night.." Viviana stated, laying her head on his arm.

Christian shrugged, looking at his girlfriend, "Definitely missed that. Been a little bit.."

Vivi giggled, "Not that long. Pretty sure last time was my birthday.." She smiled at him before getting out of his arms and got out of bed, grabbing the shirt she was once wearing at some point in the night before the two had fucked, and slipped it over her head. "You wanna come help me make some breakfast?" She asked as Christian sat up, nodding and stretched out. He grabbed some boxers and a pair of sweatpants and slipped both on before walking in the kitchen behind Viviana.

***

It was game night, and things came up with Viviana and her sister, making her unable to attend after she had promised Christian she was going to be there to support her boyfriend. She knew he wasn't going to be happy, she knew that he would always get concerned when she wasn't there after saying she would be.

She tried texting him multiple times, explaining herself as to why she couldn't make it at such a last minute situation, and he seemed pretty understanding of the situation, then she read the last text.