59.

"THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME, FOR BEING MY EYES WHEN I COULDNT SEE."

It was an away series for Christian. His son wasn't big enough to travel on a plane yet, so Viviana and Sawyer would be staying back for this one. He decided to bring Eiley with him so she could be with some of the kiddos as their parents were off playing baseball.

It pained him to leave his wife and son back at home, but he didn't want to risk anything.

"You be safe and you listen to daddy, okay?" Viviana told Eiley as she zipped up Eiley's windbreaker. "You're gonna have so much fun! Celine and Greyson are gonna be so excited to see you!" She kissed Eiley's cheek and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I have lots of fun, momma!" Eiley replied as she looked at her mom and then up at Christian, "You play game?"

Christian nodded, "Yeah, Eils. And you get to come watch me! We're going to St. Louis." He smiled and grabbed his and Eiley's things before going by Viviana and kissed her. "I'll call you as soon as we land and get to the hotel. If anything happens, we'll be on the first flight home."

Viviana giggled and kissed him again, "Sawyer and I will be fine. Probably just watch movies and the games all weekend. I love you so much." She crouched down to Eiley, "And I love you, Eiley bug." Eiley moved and hugged her again.

"Say bubby I wuv him too!" Eiley told Viviana.

"Of course, he's gonna miss you! Daddy will call me when you guys get there." Viviana smiled and looked at the two. "Have a safe trip."

Christian smiled and kissed Viviana again then went over by Sawyer who was sleeping in his rocker and kissed his forehead, "Love you, little man. Be good for momma, or we'll have problems." He chuckled and held out his hand for Eiley, "C'mon, bug. We got a flight to catch!"

Viviana opened the door for them, smiling. "I'll see you guys Sunday night." She said before blowing them a kiss and closed the door once they left. "Well Sawyer, it's just you and me for the weekend." She picked him up, cradling him in her arms. "A little mommy and son time." She kissed his head as she walked into the bedroom with him, laying him in his bassinet.

She still was getting tired easily as she recovered from her pregnancy. She hadn't been cleared for much physical activity and her body was modeling ready. She just wanted to go back into work and be able to travel and do photoshoots. It would take some time.

****

Christian and Eiley had been in St. Louis for two days and they had won the first two games. They were playing a double header before heading back home. Eiley was getting antsy, Christian could tell she was ready to go home. But, so was he. He was ready to be home with his wife and son. They called before and after the games, before bed, and when they first woke up in the morning.

"What shirt do you wanna wear today, Eils?" Christian asked, looking at his daughter who played on her iPad as he got ready to head over to the stadium with the guys.

"Mommy's.." Eiley said as Christian pulled out one of Viviana's Brewers shirts that he had packed that practically was a dress on their little girl, but Eiley loved wearing it. "That one, daddy!" She giggled, getting up and Christian helped her get dressed for the day.

"Do you want your hair up in a little bun?" Christian asked, "I can't do hair like momma can, but, I can try." He laughed as Eiley climbed back up on the bed to sit in front of him.

"Just a pony, daddy.." Eiley said, referring to a ponytail.

"That I can do.." Christian smiled as he combed through his daughters hair, putting it into a cute high ponytail and looked it over once he was done. "I think I did pretty good, what do you think, bug?"

Eiley hopped off the bed and went to the mirror and looked in it, "Good, daddy! No tways." She said as she patted her head, noticing there wasn't a single stray hair out of the tied up ponytail.

"Why don't we give momma and bubby a call?" Christian asked as Eiley nodded quickly and he grabbed his phone, calling Viviana on FaceTime.

Viviana answered and smiled, "Well good morning." She stretched out and yawned. "How did you sleep? How's Eiley?"

"We're good, we both slept good." Christian replied as Eiley crawled into his lap.

"Hi, Eiley Rose! Are you having fun with daddy?" Viviana asked, smiling big at her daughter.

"Yeah, momma! I pway with Unc Ry's bebes!"

"You got to play with Celine and Grey?" Viviana asked, Eiley nodded in response, "I bet that was so much fun! You probably get to see them again today." She smiled, "Christian, you doing okay?"

Christian looked at his phone and nodded, "Yeah, babe. Just ready to be home with you and Sawyer. He sleeping through the night?"

Viviana nodded, sighing, "Yeah, he was doing so good, and then he had me up at about 5 times to either be held, fed, or changed. So, I slept pretty mediocre." She laughed, "But, I'm doing fine. I had some coffee and he's still sleeping, so I guess that's good for a little bit."

"Sorry, baby. I wish I was there with you, but, we play a double header and then we're on our way home. I can't wait to see you two. I know Eiley's ready to come home. She asked about you last night." Christian told his wife, looking over at Eiley who was playing on her iPad again.

"I can't wait to see you two. I miss you both. Is she wearing my shirt?" She giggled, "She loves that shirt, I don't know why." Viviana looked over at the bassinet as she heard Sawyer crying. "Hold on, baby.." Viviana got up and picked up Sawyer, cradling him in her arms, "Hey you, why are you so fussy?"

Christian frowned, "Hey, dude, why are you crying?" Once Sawyer heard Christian's voice, his crying subsided, his beautiful eyes looking up at his momma.

Viviana smiled small, "I think he just wanted to hear his daddy.." She kissed Sawyer's head as she sat down on the bed with him.

"We'll be home tonight, buddy. I can't wait to see you and momma.." Christian replied, smiling as he watched Viviana rock him back and forth in her arms. "You are such a good momma.."

"Oh shush," She smiled at him, "And you're an amazing dad.." Viviana said as she got up, laying Sawyer back in his bassinet. "I'm so proud of you."

"Proud of me? I'm proud of you. Giving birth to two beautiful kids, working your a-, butt off and just overall being amazing. I'm so in love with you." Christian replied, looking over at his daughter who was still playing games.

"I love you, babe. And I love you, Eils. Have fun today, and you go kick some booty. Hit a homerun for Sawyer." She giggled, "I'll talk to you later."

Christian nodded, "I love you too. I'll call you after the game." He said before Viviana waved and hung up. "Well, Eils, let's get to the park so we can play some baseball!"