15.*

"SHE GOT ME GOING PSYCHO..."

christianyelich

vivianagrace, giamathews, cammmryn, and 573,393 others liked

christianyelich: happy birthday to the most beautiful young woman. i love you with every fiber in my body and i hope that you have the most amazing day because you deserve nothing but the best. even if that includes expensive champagne for lunch.

View all 234,393 comments.

>>user1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
>>user2: shes so pretty wtf
>>vivianagrace: i love this and i love you. thank you.
        >>cammmryn: BABY GIRL U GETTING SPOILED TODAY
        >>vivianagrace: cant wait to see u later xox
>>giamathews: wow where can i get a bf like this

vivianagrace

christianyelich, giamathews, garrettslaps, and 374,292 others liked

vivianagrace: way too lucky. happy birthday to me. tagged: christianyelich

View all 12,292 comments.

>>user1: AGAIN, QUEEN. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BF
>>user2: happy birthday u wonderful person
>>user3: damn that looks good
>>giamathews: my sister is getting spoilt today
>>christianyelich: only the best for you.

*******

It was Viviana's birthday and Christian had a whole bunch planned for her with them being in Miami for the week. This was something he had been waiting for and working out with her mother since him and Viviana had gotten back together and he was beyond excited to give Viviana the best day of her life.

Christian walked in her bedroom at her parents where they had been staying and kissed all over Vivi's face. She moved her arms over her face, whining and turned on her side.

"Babyyy.." She whined, pulling the blanket up.

"You gotta get up! It's your birthday, and I got things planned for us." Christian said, moving her so she was on her back again and kissed all over her face again. Vivi sat up and looked at him. "You're a little shit, you know that, right?" She said, sticking out her tongue and stretched out.