18.*

"YOU GOT ME, I GOT YOU. ME CASA SU CASA."

After getting back in Milwaukee, Vivi and Christian's schedules were getting hectic and chaotic. Viviana had a flight out of Milwaukee to LA for a week while Christian was playing at home every day of the week and didn't have an off day until Saturday so their time was already limited. The time zones were definitely going to mess with their communications and this would be the first time in a while they've been apart.

Hours and hours of photoshoots had Viviana exhausted. She finally got back to her hotel, and showered up before calling Christian on FaceTime, since it was a little bit before his game started.

Christian answered, and it looked like he was in the locker room, "Hey busy girl." He said, "Finally done for the day?" He asked, letting out a yawn.

Vivi nodded and smiled, "Been up since 4 in the morning, and just got back about an hour ago...Did you just finish practice?"

Christian nodded, sitting down in a chair. "Yeah, just got back in the locker room. I am exhausted, though." He said with a laugh. "Missing you."

"I miss you, babe." Vivi replied, laying down in bed. "I can't wait to get home to you. I am hoping to be home before your game on Saturday, though. It sucks watching it on TV and not being able to cheer you on in person." She said as she sighed. 

"Definitely is a weird feeling, especially when I'm used to having you with me again at the park." Christian said, stretching out. "But yeah, it would be amazing for you to be here before Saturday's game, I want my girl there cheering me on."

Vivi smiled, grabbing her hoodie and slid it over her head. "I got your hoodie with me, though, so I guess I can do a couple more nights sleeping without you in bed with me. My friends here were asking me about you and saying how cute you are." She giggled, "I told them they can't have you, you're all mine." She giggled again, Christian smiled when he heard her giggle.

"That's funny. But, some of the guys comment about how good looking you are, usually just to mess with me because they know how possessive I get." He laughed, "They know you're off limits."

"Off limits?" Vivi laughed, "I mean, I think with me wearing your jerseys and custom jerseys? I think they know who I belong to. But hey, I'm gonna let you go get ready for your game, I'm probably going to take a nap for a bit, okay? Why don't you text me after your game, babe."

Christian nodded, "Yeah, baby, that sounds good. I'll text or call you after my game. I love you."

"I love you too.." She replied, "So much. Good luck, hit a home run for me." She smiled at him before blowing a kiss at her phone and hung up.

******

Saturday rolled around and Viviana was growing nervous; She didn't know if she was going to make it back in time for Christian's game and she wanted more than anything to be there for him. Photoshoots were running behind, and she just wanted to be back home with her boyfriend.

Vivi sighed, walking back into the dressing room and checked her phone, seeing she had missed texts from Christian.

christian: i cant wait to hopefully see u tonight!
christian: ive missed u so bad

"Texting the boy toy?" Vivi's friend Hannah asked, laughing as she sat next to Vivi.

"Just reading what he texted me. I really hope I can still catch the flight to be home in time for his game.." She said, letting out another sigh and looked at her friend, "I haven't missed a series like this in a while." Vivi stated, looking at her phone to text Christian back.