35.*

"WE GOT THIS CRAZY CHEMISTRY BETWEEN US."

Now that Christian and his team were in the postseason, he was gone longer throughout the day, longer practices to ensure he would do his best at the upcoming games. Which meant Viviana was usually home with Eiley all day unless they ran errands. Vivi could tell that Eiley missed her dad, getting upset when he would leave their home, crawling around, trying to see where he went, but Vivi and Christian both knew this was going to be something they had to look out for especially with Christian having such a busy baseball schedule.

Vivi sat Eiley in her highchair and smiled at her, "Daddy should be home in a little bit, baby bug! Then we can all lay in bed and watch a movie." She kissed her daughter's forehead, "How about we have some dinner, huh? Are we feeling some pumpkin? Or some yams?" She asked, grabbing a little baby food container and a spoon. She strapped one of Eiley's bibs on her while Eiley smiled up at her and made her usual babbling noises. She was starting to say 'mama' and associate it with Viviana, knowing Viv was her mother, and slowly starting to get out the words to call for Christian.

Vivi fed Eiley, picking her up after and walked into the bedroom. "You and I are gonna watch some movies for a bit." She smiled, sitting down and then laid back, laying Eiley on her chest. Eiley looked up at her mom, giggling. "Ma ma..." She got out and Vivi just smiled at her, running her fingers through the little curls on Eiley's head.

"What, baby? You just saying my name?" Eiley babbled incoherent words, "Oh really? What else?" Viv asked, kissing her head. "You are such a beautiful girl...Definitely have your daddy's smile and I love that." Viviana couldn't believe how old Eiley was getting, before they knew it, they would be celebrating her first birthday. There were times Vivi was parenting on her own with Christians busy schedule, but she never felt that she was doing this solely alone, and Christian was an amazing father. It came so naturally to him once Eiley was born. Even prior to her being born, Christian was nurturing towards Viviana; Making sure she was always in a good mood, feeling beautiful, and always made sure she was healthy and that nothing was wrong with her.

Christian got home about an hour later and walked in the bedroom, smiling at her and Eiley. Eiley heard the door open, looking in that direction and smiled a big gummy smile, squealing in excitement. "Hi, beautiful girl." He said, picking her up and kissed her cheek. "Did you behave for momma?"

"She was chatty, that's for sure." Vivi smiled as Christian leaned down and kissed Viviana. "You are so beautiful." He smiled at her, Eiley laid her head on his shoulder, putting her thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes. "I'm gonna go lay her down..." He walked Eiley into her room, laying her down and kissed her forehead before walking out.

Christian got in bed, moving Vivi's legs to get between them and was on top of her. "Anyways, hi beautiful." He said, kissing her cheek then her neck.

"Hi, handsome. I missed you.." She looked at him, running her fingers through his hair. "How was practice?"

"It was practice. Could've been better. Couldn't stop thinking about you.." His hands started to roam around Viviana's beautiful body. "It's been so long since we've made love, yknow?" Viv nodded, looking in his eyes.

"Can I show you how beautiful you are?" He asked, pulling down her leggings, Viv assisted him.

"Baby, I've been waiting so long...I would've thought for sure as soon as I got the clear, we would be fucking." Vivi giggled. She was finally starting to feel more confident in how she looked, and was comfortable with allowing her fiance to see her in non baggy clothing and even no clothing.

"I guess we have time to make up for them.." He smirked and kissed on her neck, leaving a couple marks as he kissed to her collarbones. He then proceeded to take Vivi's shirt off, tossing that off to the side.

"Uh, baby, you have too many clothes on..." Vivi bit her lip, pulling Christians shirt off over his head. "Mmm, much better." She giggled, putting her hand on the back of his head as she kissed him deeply.

The sparks started flying everywhere, this was a feeling they both had been missing for a long time but with a baby, it was hard to find time.

Vivi moaned against his lips as their tongues danced with one another. Christian pulled away, their lips still close together. "I love you so much.." He kissed on her neck again, starting to leave a trail of kisses as he got to her hips. "Someone a little eager? Antsy?" He smirked, commenting on how wet Viviana was already.

"No teasing tonight, Yelich.." She told him, her head leaning back against the pillow when she felt him put two fingers in, starting to glide in and out. "Jesus fuck.." She moaned, biting her lip to contain herself.

"I never would be a tease, baby. That's not me." He kept pumping his fingers as he kissed her again. After a moment, he pulled away and grabbed a condom, ripping the packaging open and soon replaced his fingers with his hard member.

This drove Viviana wild; Pure euphoria, everything she's been missing and more. Hearing her moan only made Christian go a little more rough.

"Baby, please.." Vivi moaned, her nails digging into his back. He kissed on her collar bones and they both had hit their high fairly quick, which was expected after it being so long since they last made love.

He pulled out, discarding of the condom and moved to lay next to her, almost breathless. "Next time? We aren't waiting 6 months." He laughed and looked at her.

"Oh, no way.." Vivi panted out, "Way too long. Never waiting that long again..." She moved and cuddled up against him. "It felt so amazing.." Vivi said, kissing his cheek. "I love you, baby."

Christian smiles, kissing her forehead then her lips. "I love you too, beautiful."

"You should get some rest, you got a big day tomorrow! First postseason game! Are you nervous?" I asked him, pulling the blankets up.

"I mean, I'm always nervous for games, but these ones? Yeah, definitely nervous. I don't want anything stupid to happen. I just want to be in a good mood and have fun.." He said, playing with a strand of Vivi's hair.

"I always tell you, you're going to do amazing." She kissed his arm, cuddling into his side and fell asleep peacefully in his arms shortly after.