58.

liked by giamathews, brewers, christianyelich, and 252,975 others

vivianayelich: eileys face can pretty much say how excited we are to welcome lil sawyer ryan into our lives. he is a healthy baby, and christian and i appreciate your positive comments and well wishes!

View all 54,208 comments.
username: UR CHILDREN ARE SO CUTE
username2: sawyer omg my heart
brewers: so he's gonna be the next 22?
>christianyelich: no one else can have it.
cammmryn: I CANT WAIT TO COME UP AND MEET HIM.
larisafbraun: this is priceless ❤️ congrats to you two! can't wait to meet the little guy.

liked by travis.shaw21, bakermayfield, vivianayelich, and 633,861 others.

christianyelich: carrying on the yelich name. appreciate all the kind words and well wishes. sawyer and vivi are doing great and eiley is so excited to be a big sister.

View all 98,478 comments.
travis.shaw21: can't wait to get him in the batting cages
>christianyelich: travis.shaw21 oh he'll be hitting before he's even a year old.
username: "carrying on the yelich name" ask me if I'm crying
vivianayelich: wtf why haven't you shown me this pic this is adorable babe
>username2: OOOOO SHIT SHE CAME FOR YOUR THROAT

****

It had been a couple of weeks since Sawyer was born and Viviana was still recovering from the pregnancy. She tried her best to be a great mom and help out Christian, but he either insisted that she rested, or she got tired really easily.

Viviana walked into the bedroom, where Sawyer laid in the bassinet sleeping sound. Christian looked over at her, "Hey you, Eiley napping?" Christian asked as he sat up, making room for Viviana to crawl in bed next to him.

"Yeah, you just gotta put Nemo on and she falls asleep before they even get to where he touches the butt." Viviana giggled, laying her head on Christian's shoulder, "Has he woke up at all?"

Christian shook his head, "Nope, he's been sleeping soundly. No problems. You doing okay?" He asked his wife, wrapping an arm around her. "I don't want you overworking yourself."