INTRODUCTION

Orion Steel born in 31 August 1995 at Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England. He is a son of David and Helena Steel. His mother died when he just 8 years old in a car crash. Later, his father remarried with a Canadian widow, Alice that have 3 daughters; Patricia, Christie and Melissa. Orion and his twin sister, Lyra develops an interest in wrestling since they're 6 years old and lucky for them; their family give them full support especially their stepsister, Patricia that known as Trish Stratus . They begin their wrestling training at the age of 13 under Robbie Brookside and Trish herself. When they are 16 years old, their parent sent Orion to train at NJPW Dojo as Young Lions, makes him the youngest trainee ever while Lyra making her way to WWE Developmental Territory 2 years later; NXT. After 2 years in dojo, he returns to England to undergo training excursion to graduate. When he returns to NJPW a year later, he was brought as the newest member to the Bullet Club by Karl Anderson. During King of Pro Wrestling 2014, Orion managed to win NEVER Openweight Championship after defeating Tomohiro Ishii in a non-sanctioned match. This is his first title shot that he ever gets since graduated from Young Lion program and that night, Bullet Club holding both tag team titles and 2 single titles after AJ Styles win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. During Wrestle Kingdom 9, he lost to Togi Makabe to end his NEVER Openweight Championship 2 months 21 days reigns. But on February 11 at The New Beginning at Osaka, he managed to beat Shinsuke Nakamura to capture the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. That year, Orion became the youngest participant in 2015 G1 Climax for the first time but failed to make it to the final after finished 3rd in his block. On September 23 at Destruction of Okoyama, Orion lost his IWGP Intercontinental championship back to Shinsuke Nakamura after hold it for 7 months and 12 days. At Wrestle Kingdom 10, Orion failed to capture NEVER Openweight Championship after lost to Katsuyori Shibata in a triple threat match that also involves Tomohiro Ishii. Hours after the event it was reported that Orion's contract was expired a day after Wrestle Kingdom while Anderson, Gallows and Styles had all given their notice to NJPW and would be leaving the promotion for WWE. On New Year's Dash next day, Orion wrestles his last match in New Japan Pro Wrestling defeating David Finlay and Jay White with Lukas Kahn as his partner.

During WWE Royal Rumble 2016, Orion making his debut with AJ Styles in the Royal Rumble match where Orion ends up being eliminated by the Big Show. Few months later in Summerslam 2016, he defeated The Miz to become WWE intercontinental Champion, makes him the first ever wrestler that ever win WWE and IWGP Intercontinental Championship in the history. He holds the title until TLC 2016 Pay-per-view when he was defeated by The Miz with interference of Maryse and that will be the beginning of his downfall in WWE because he get injured and was side-lined for 3 months. Since then he was booked randomly and most of the time, he will book to lose to some other famous superstar to put them over. This lead to his departure a day after Wrestlemania 34.

Birth Name: Orion Steel

Nickname: The Glory Hunter

Birthday: 31st August 1995

Nationality: English

Place of Birth: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England.

Billed From: East London, England.

Age start wrestle: 13 years old

Age debut: 18 years old

Trained by: Robbie Brookside, Trish Stratus, Minoru Suzuki, NJPW dojo

Family Members: 1. David Steel (father)

2. Helena Steel (mother)

3. Alice Steel (Stepmother)

4. Ara Steel (Sister)

5. Lyra Steel (Twin Sister)

6. Patricia Stratigeas (Stepsister)

7. Christie Stratigeas (Stepsister)

8. Melissa Stratigeas (Stepsister)

Height: 1.85m (6ft 1in)

Weight: 100kg (220 lbs.)

Signature: Superkick, spinebuster

Finisher: Puskas Kick (Punt kick), Star of Orion (Shooting Star Press)

Theme: War by Palisades (NJPW), Crack The Sky by Amon Amarth (WWE)

A/N: Thanks to undisputedtori for the great cover