CHAPTER 15: HEALING THE BROKEN HEART

Orlando International Airport
June 18 2018

Orion and Ara just arrive at the airport. When they arrive at the arrival hall, they saw Lyra already there.

"Ara, I miss you so much", said Lyra before hugs her sister.

"I miss you too, lil' sis", said Ara while patted Lyra's back.

"Seriously, you both are being dramatic", said Orion.

"Shut up, Orion", said the girls.

"Okay, then. I guess I should return to Japan now. Bye", said Orion as he turn his back pretending to leaving before Lyra run and jump on his back.

"Don't you dare", said Lyra before kisses Orion's cheek.

"Damn. Don't have to kiss me here", said Orion.

"Why, there's nothing wrong kissing my little brother", said Lyra.

"Only by 5 minutes, okay", said Orion. Then Orion and Ara walked to the parking lot while Lyra still hanging at Orion's back.

"You do love me alot since letting me having a piggy ride on your back", said Lyra.

"I don't have much choice. You're my only twin after all", said Orion. On their way, they meet Cathy Kelley alone.

"Orion...", said Cathy. Orion just nodded at her and about to walk away before Cathy grabs his hand cause him a little bit unstable, gladly he didn't accidently drop Lyra.

"Damn, girl. Do you want me to drop Lyra or what?" asked Orion.

"Well, it's not that she can't walk on her own", said Cathy.

"Well, it's not that you can't ignore me and leave me on my own", said Orion.

"Are you still mad at me?" asked Cathy.

"Who knows. 1 think for sure, I don't want to deal with you anymore", said Orion.

"Look, can we talk for a moment alone?" asked Cathy. Orion about to say no but Lyra drops her feet on the floor.

"Bro, Ara and I will wait you at the car", said Lyra.

"What but I...",  said Orion before Ara cuts him off and holds both his hand

"Hey, just listen to her okay", said Ara. Orion sighed.

"Fine", said Orion. Ara smiled.

"That's my little brother", said Ara before she and Lyra walk to the car.

"Okay. 5 minutes", said Orion.

"Look, Orion. I know you still mad at me. I'm sorry I break your heart that time", said Cathy.

"Why?" asked Orion.

"Because that time you're so popular among girl, I thought that you will cheat on me first because you are 7 years old younger than me", said Cathy.

"You think I'll cheat on you because I'm younger? So, you think that I lie when I told you that I love you?" asked Orion before sighed.

"Well, I...." Cathy can't finished her words as she started to cry.

"Cry all you want, Cathy. It doesn't mean anything", said Orion.

"Orion, please don't be so mean", said Cathy.

"Oh, now I'm the one that mean, huh. I left New Japan 2 years ago when I at my peak because of you. I came to WWE because you said it will be a lot easier to us being together and then I found you cheated on me after a few months makes me lose my focus in the match at TLC 2016 and causing me getting injured that kills my momentum in WWE. And now, you tell me don't be so mean?" said Orion.