CHAPTER 3: HOMECOMING

Progress Wrestling Live Event

As Orion and Lukas arrived, they were greeted by Xia Brookside.

"Hey, Orion. Finally we meet again", said Xia before hugs Orion.

"Hey, there. How you're doing?" asked Orion.

"I'm good. C'mon, there's someone you should meet", said Xia. Orion and Lukas just follow Xia to the backstage area where Orion's mentor, Robbie Brookside is there.

"Mentor, good to see you", said Orion.

"Same goes to me, Orion. You good?" asked Robbie.

"Yes, sir. I'm good as always", said Orion.

"It seems that you failed in WWE", said Robbie.

"Well, I'm sorry about that", said Orion.

"Don't be. It just that you came to WWE too early. Well at least New Japan is using you best", said Robbie.

"Yes, sir", said Orion.

"Good luck in your match tonight", said Robbie.

"Thank you, mentor", said Orion before left.

Later, in the main event;

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT AND IT IS A 6-PERSONS MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH SCHEDULE TO ONE FALL"

Later, 'Feed The Fire' hits and Xia Brookside made her entrance; "First, from Leicester, Leicestershire, weighed in 110 lbs., Xia Brookside". Later, 'Love is Blindness' hits and Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate make their entrance as the crowds go wild. "And her tag team partners, at a combined weight of 380 lbs., representing British Strong Style, Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne". Both men enter the ring and give high five to Xia. Later, 'Blood Suckers' hits and Toni Storm makes her entrance "Their opponent, first, from Gold Coast Australia, weighed in 143 lbs., Toni Storm". She gave a high five to the spectators along the ramp and stop at the ringside. Later, 'Shot'Em' hits before Lukas and Orion make their entrance. "And her tag team partner, at the combined weight of 440lbs., representing Bullet Club, Lukas Storm and Orion Steel".

15 minutes later,

Lukas hits a superkick to Tyler Bate and sends him out of the ring while Orion spears Pete Dunne. Then Lukas and Orion put Dunne on their shoulder to perform 'Magic Killer'. Xia tried to prevent but was caught by Toni before were hit by Toni's Storm Zero. Orion then covers Dunne for a pin and gives a win to his team. "Here's your winner, the team of Toni Storm, Lukas Storm and Orion Steel!!!" Toni and the boys gather in the middle and group hug before Toni rises up the boys' hand. Then, they make their way out from the ring and went to their locker room. After the show is over, they left to their hotel.

Morning on the next day;

Orion just done packing his stuff and ready to go to his parent's house when he heard someone knocks his room's door. He goes and opens it just to see his ex-girlfriend Scarlett Kay at the door.

"For the fuck sake, Scarlett. I've told you we're done", said Orion.

"Orion, please listen to me first", said Scarlett.

"Not interested. Go away now", said Orion before closes and locks the door. Scarlett then knocks the door non-stop. Orion then picks up his phone and send message to Toni and Lukas that says, "Scarlett is here in front of my door. Help me to chase her out, please". Few minutes later, Orion heard some argument outside his room. He went to check it out and see Toni and Lukas are blocking his door.

"Orion, please. I miss you. I want to come back to you", said Scarlett.

"Never. Go and fuck any arsehole you want for good", said Orion.