CHAPTER 19: FAMILY FULL FORCE

Lyra taking a seat by the window while Ara sits in between Orion and Lyra.

"Thanks for sponsoring the tickets, Orion", said Ara.

"Not a big deal. It just sometimes after all", said Orion.

"But currently it always though", said Lyra.

"Just currently, not before right?" asked Orion.

"You feel lonely without a girlfriend, aren't you?" asked Ara.

"Not really. I just do what I want", said Orion.

"For how long you're going to be single, bro?" asked Lyra.

"Let the time decided it but for now, I'm enjoying my life", said Orion.

"Good for you, bro. Just don't give hope to anyone", said Ara.

"I won't", said Orion.

"Actually, bro. One person already hoping to be with you", said Lyra.

"Who?" asked Ara.

"Mandy Rose", said Lyra.

"What? Tell her to get someone else. Don't waste her time for someone like me", said Orion.

"You can't force someone to throw away her feeling, bro", said Ara. Orion then puts his head on Ara's shoulder.

"I know but I can't force my feeling too", said Orion. Ara just patted Orion's head.

After few hours later,

The Steels arrived at Toronto Pearson International Airport. There, they books a limo to take them to Trish's house. After few minutes, they arrive at Trish's house. After paying the cab, Orion press the doorbell. Then, the door's open as Trish quickly hugs Orion.

"Oh my god. I've been waiting for all of you to arrive", said Trish after let Orion go. She then hugs all her sisters and parent.

"How you're doing, Trish?" asked David.

"I'm fine, dad", said Trish.

"Good to finally see you here, sweetheart", said Alice.

"Good to see all of you too. C'mon in", said Trish. Then, all of them gets into the house. Trish then shows their rooms to put their stuff. Later, Trish bring her family to the nursery where her children are there.

"Kids, look who's here", said Trish.

"Gramps", said Max before run to hug his grandfather.

"How you're doing, boy?" asked David.

"I'm great. I miss all of you so much", said Max.

"Aww, dear. We miss you too", said Alice. Meanwhile Madison crawl until she reaches Orion. Orion smiled and picks her up.

"Aww, my little girlfriend here miss her uncle so much, huh", said Orion before kisses his niece's cheek. Madison just smiled and wraps her arms around Orion's neck.

"Ugghhh, you really used your position as your uncle only niece, aren't you", said Lyra. Madison just laughed.

"Girl, come to grandpa", said David while trying to take Madison from Orion but she turns away and holds on Orion tightly.

"No chance, dad. She's an uncle's girl", said Trish.

"Of course she is", said Orion.

"It's okay. Aunty Lyra have Max, right boy?" asked Lyra before hugs her nephew from the back.

"Oh, yeah", said Max before kisses Lyra's cheek.

"So, Orion has Madi, Lyra had Max. What do I have", said Ara.