CHAPTER 16: STRONG STYLE EVOLVED UK

Orion is at his parent's home as he was book for NJPW Strong Style Evolved UK on June 30th at Milton Keynes. Since he didn't get booked on July 1st at Manchester, he decided to just stay at his parent's house without rent any hotel.

That day, he just walk around the street before make a stop at Dunham Residence to meet Emma. Emma is so happy meeting Orion.

"Seriously, mate. She always smiled when with you. How you do that?" asked Pete.

"I don't know. It always be like that, right, baby?" asked Orion. Emma just laughed.

"That is a mystery of you since secondary school", said Diana.

"I guess so. Oh, by the way. I have something to all 3 of you", said Orion before takes the ticket for Strong Style Evolved from his pocket and give it to Pete.

"Seriously, mate?" asked Pete.

"Yes, mate", said Orion.

"But why?" asked Diana.

"Because my friends want to meet this cute god-daughter of mine", said Orion.

"Wow", said Pete.

"I've told you she's famous now", said Orion. Pete and Diana just chuckled. Later, Orion walks back home.

June 30th 2018;

It's time for NJPW Strong Style Evolved UK. There are only 4 Bullet Club members that involve in this event today with Taiji Ishimori and Yujiro Takahashi will face Aussie Open while Lukas Kahn and Orion Steel will face Moustache Mountain. As Orion arrives, he saw Lukas, Taiji and Yujiro already there.

"So, any of you will be going to Russia later on?" asked Orion to Taiji and Yujiro.

"I will", said Taiji.

"I want to but I can't. Have a match against Walter tomorrow", said Yujiro.

"Don't want to ask me?" asked Lukas.

"Don't have to", said Orion.

"Why is that?" asked Lukas.

"Your nation was kicked out from the competition by South Korea, remember?" asked Taiji before Orion and Yujiro burst out into laughter.

"Oh, c'mon. I'm half English remember?" asked Lukas in returned.

"Yeah, but you only have German citizenship, right. So, mate. How does it feel getting eliminated in the first round?" asked Orion.

"Oh, shut up bro. Germany will comeback stronger at Qatar", said Lukas.

"Good luck with that. But still England will win it this year", said Orion.

"Sorry, bro. But this year Japan will have one star on our jersey", said Yujiro.

"That's true", said Taiji.

"In your dream, mate. England is at its best this time", said Orion.

"So, mate. Are you going alone to Russia?" asked Lukas.

"No. I'm going with my parent and Ara. It's been a while since I bring my parent to holiday though", said Orion.

"Good son, aren't you", said Yujiro.

"Well, it's not that I can replaced them with anyone else though", said Orion.

"You're right. It's good to have parent that care about us, right", said Lukas.

"Well, mate. Even though your mom doesn't care about you, you still have aunts that care about you, right. Just treat them well", said Orion.

"Yes. After all, their children is like my own siblings esspecially, Toni", said Lukas.