CHAPTER 21: REUNION

Orion just arrived at Baltimore, Maryland for ROH taping. This time, he will be going alone as Ara has a work to do in London. After checked in to the hotel, he just walked around to find a place to eat lunch when he accidently bumped into Mayu Iwatani.

"Nanda. Omai ka Mayu", said Orion.

"Gomen, Orion-kun. I don't see you coming", said Mayu.

"Don't worry about it. How you're doing?" asked Orion.

"Good. Ready to team up for tonight?" asked Mayu.

"Of course. I heard the WOH champion is good. With the IWGP IC champion as her partner, she's unstoppable", said Orion.

"Yeah. Want to have lunch together?" asked Mayu.

"Sure. It's boring to have lunch alone", said Orion. Mayu just chuckled. Then, both of them went to the nearest cafe.

"Hi, may I take your order please?" asked the cafe waitress.

"Give grilled lamb please", said Mayu.

"Rib-eye steak for me", said Orion.

"What temperature you want your meat cooked?" asked the waitress.

"Medium rare for my steak", said Orion.

"Same", said Mayu.

"What about a drink?" asked the waitress.

"Just cold water for me", said Mayu.

"Make it 2", said Orion.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your meal", said the waitress before left.

"You don't bring any of your sister with you this time?" asked Mayu.

"All of them are busy this time. But at least I have some friend with me during the show", said Orion.

"Luckily no other BC BTE members are here this week though except Cody", said Mayu.

"And we get a chance to whoop his arse tonight", said Orion. Mayu just chuckled. Then, the waitress returns with their meal. After finished their lunch, they return to their hotel rooms.

That night;

Orion is ready in his gear and warming up with Mayu. Later, the show's producer calls for them. Then, they pick up the title and make their way to the gorilla where Cody and Brandi Rhodes are there.

"Just you to know, Orion. This is ROH. My homeground. Things will not be easy here for you", said Cody.

"I know that. That's why it is good for me to kick your arse badly in your home ground", said Orion. Brandi and Mayu quickly separate them.

"Enough, both of you. We're settle this inside the ring", said Brandi.

"That's true. C'mon, Orion", said Mayu.

"Very well", replied Orion. Then, 'Kingdom' hits as Cody making his entrance with Brandi.

"This mixed tag team match is schedule for one fall. First, making their way to the ring, the team of The IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion, The American Nightmare Cody and Brandi Rhodes".

Later, 'Critical Acclaim' hits and Orion makes his entrance with Mayu Iwatani.

"And their opponent, the team of IWGP Intercontinental Champion and Women of Honor Champion, The Glory Hunter, Orion Steel and The Icon, Mayu Iwatani".

Meanwhile in Orlando, Florida;

The WWE superstars is gathering at Adam Cole's Residence having some barberque while watching Ring of Honor.