CHAPTER 1: RETURN WITH A SOLDIER

WRESTLING DONTAKU 2018 NIGHT 1;

Los Ingobernables de Japon members are celebrating their win against Suzuki-gun. Later, Guerrilla of Destiny (GOD) and Lukas Kahn come in and enter the ring.

"Well, well. Look who we get here. The IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION; Tetsuya Naito and every members of LIJ", said Tama Tonga.

"Yeah. And you know what, dude. It seems Naito here is enjoying his title run without any fuckin' challenger", said Tanga Loa.

"But, don't worry. We have someone that will destroy you at Osaka-Jo Hall Dominion", said Lukas Kahn. Naito then grabs a mic from Lukas.

"BRING.HIM.ON!" said Naito. Suddenly, a man wearing a black hoodie with Bullet Club logo at the back sneaked up at the back of LIJ without Naito or any LIJ members realised it.

"Ermm, dude. He's here", said Tanga Loa.

"Yeah, fools. Look behind you", said Tama Tonga. Naito turns back, just to get hits with a superkick straight to his face. Then, the brawl between 4 members of Bullet Club and all LIJ members begun. Bullet Club managed to get the upper hand. The mystery man later reveal himself; as Orion Steel. He then low blow Naito and when Naito is down, he hits Naito with Puskas Kick before climbs up the turnbuckle and perform the Star of Orion on Naito. Then, Orion takes a mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen. The Glory Hunter is back.... Home to New Japan Pro Wrestling. Feels good to be back even though I need to see the pathetic face of you. Naito, I have nothing against you. It just that a friend in America told me; if I want to be a top star of NJPW again, I shall start by destroying the IC champion first. So, with that Naito. See you at Dominion this June", said Orion before drops the mic. Then he and the rest left to the backstage.

Later at backstage;

Orion, Tama, Tanga and Lukas are facing the camera to make promos.

"Well, well. New Japan. How does you like the surprise, huh? Told you Bullet Club 5th birthday celebration will be great. One of the best wrestler today is back in town", said Tanga Loa.

"Oh yeah, boy. He's kick arse worse than anyone in New Japan ever did", said Lukas.

"And he won championship wherever he goes while kicks shit out of his victims. Give it up to The Glory Hunter, Orion Steel", said Tama Tonga.

"Thanks mate. Now since I'm back here. It only means 1 things; Bullet Club is back at our most dangerous form. So, be scared, son. Because we're here not to make friends. We're here to conquer New Japan and it is reaaaallll. Now, boys let's go", said Orion before all of them left.

Later during Naito's promo;

"(In Japanese) Oi, Steel. You mess around with me and Los Ingobernables de Japon, huh. You want a shot at me, kiddo? Fine then. I give it to you. At Osaka Jo-Hall for Dominion, you'll get what you wish for. But be afraid of your DESTINO" then Naito left with the rest of LIJ members.

Meanwhile, in a café nearby WWE Performance Centre;

Lyra watched his twin brother's return to NJPW while hangout with few other women superstars. Suddenly, she sighed.

"Everything okay, Lyra?" asked Sasha Banks.

"I don't know", said Lyra.

"What happen?" asked Natalya. Lyra shows the girls the video of Orion's return in NJPW.

"What's wrong with that? He looks happy", said Becky Lynch.

"I know. I thought we will always wrestle in same company until our retirement just like Trish. But after 2 years, he left me", said Lyra.