CHAPTER 13: VISITING CHILDREN

2 days after Dominion;

Orion arrives at Toronto Pearson International Airport from Japan this morning. Then, he took a taxi to Trish house. When he arrives, he rings the bell. A few moments later, Trish opens the door.

"Hi, sis. Surprise", said Orion.

"ORION STEEL!" said Trish before hugs Orion.

"You like my surprise?" asked Orion after Trish let him go.

"Damn, bro. Should have tell me you want to visit", said Trish.

"And ruin the surprise? No way", said Orion.

"C'mon in. Your nephew and niece must be happy seeing you", said Trish. Then, Trish brings Orion upstairs to the guest bedroom to put his luggage first before going to the nursery.

"Max, Madi. Looks who's here", said Trish.

"UNCLE ORION", said Max before running to hug his uncle.

"How you're doing, boy?" asked Orion while lifts his nephew.

"I'm great. I want to watch your match in Japan but mom said it's not suitable for me", said Max before Orion puts him down.

"Your mother's right. Too much for you", said Orion. Meanwhile, his one year old niece is crawling to him. Orion picks her up before kiss her cheeks.

"How my girlfriend here doing?" asked Orion. Madi just laughed and wrapped her small arms around Orion's neck.

"How long will you be here?" asked Trish.

"Maybe 3 days. Going to England then to visit my god-daughter", said Orion.

"Oh, so you're just visit kids this week, huh?" asked Trish.

"Yeah", said Orion.

"When will I get a nephew or niece?" asked Trish.

"Oh, not again", said Orion. Trish chuckled. Later, Trish's husband, Ron came back. He's surprised seeing Orion around.

"Damn, bruh. When did you arrive?" asked Ron.

"A while. You're good?" asked Orion.

"Yes. Congratulation on your win at Dominion. What a great match", said Ron.

"Thanks", said Orion.

"By the way, could you take care of the kids tonight? I've book 2 movie tickets and made reservation for dinner for 2. Just order anything you want. It's on me", said Ron.

"Sure. You just have fun, okay", said Orion.

"What are you 2 talking about?" asked Trish that suddenly reappear.

"Nothing. Just have a talk", said Ron.

"Really?" asked Trish.

"Yes. You can ask little Madi here. Right girl?" said Orion. Madi just laughed.

"She didn't want to let you go, huh?" asked Trish.

"Yep. She's uncle's only niece after all", said Orion. Trish chuckled.

"C'mon. Lunch is ready", said Trish.

"Okay. C'mon Madi. Let's go and eat", said Orion. Madi just claps her hands.

Later that night;

Orion stays at home with his nephew and niece and watching Smackdown Live while Ron and Trish go for a date outside. Then, Orion made a video call to Lyra.

Lyra: Hi, bro. What are you doing?

Orion: Nothing much. Just taking care of our nephew and niece here in Toronto. Max, Madi. Say hi to aunty Lyra.