CHAPTER 8: SISTER'S TIME

Orion just arrives at the house that he bought 2 years ago in Orlando. After taking shower, he just lying down on his sofa and watching television. Suddenly, he heard his door bell ring. When he open the door, he saw The Sky Pirates; Io Shirai and Kairi Sane at his front door. He quickly hugs both of them. Orion met Io and Kairi during his early time in Japan. Since then, Orion saw those two as his own sisters.

"Io-nee. Kaori-nee. Sashiburi dana", said Orion.

"How you're doing, Orion-kun?" asked Kairi after Orion let go his hug.

"I'm good. C'mon in", said Orion. Then 3 of them make their way to the living room.

"So, what makes you're here?" asked Io.

"Well, I already been booked by MRW in Miami tomorrow night. So, I came here for a while", said Orion.

"Sokka. We saw your return last night on Smackdown. How does it feel?" asked Kairi.

"Well, it's great. Never thought WWE Universe will still remember me", said Orion.

"Of course they are. You just left after Wrestlemania. A month later, you issued a challenge for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. It's quite a statement", said Io.

"Well, it's nothing. I'm a king of Intercontinental Championship after all", said Orion. The girls chuckled.

"But seriously, why you never tell us you're coming to America?" asked Kairi.

"Well, to be honest I don't tell anyone about it but on Monday, I accidently meet Lyra on my way to the stadium to watch West Ham United", said Orion.

"You're here just because of football?" asked Io. Orion nodded while grinned.

"Football crazy aren't you", said Kairi.

"Just you to know, during my first year in WWE, I ask a few night off just so I can return to London just to watch West Ham's last match ever at Boleyn Ground", said Orion.

"And you got it?" asked Io.

"Yup. I'm lucky that Triple H is a West Ham fan himself", said Orion.

"Unbelievable. By the way, Orion. Do you want to come with me for NXT Taping tonight?" asked Kairi.

"Sure. I want to meet Ryo, Austin and the rest of Undisputed Era", said Orion.

"Good. We'll go together tonight", said Kairi.

"Well, I guess we're better go now. Good to see you again, Orion", said Io. Then, The Sky Pirates left.

Later, that night;

Orion and Kairi arrived at Full Sail for NXT taping. After they enter the arena, Kairi went to the locker room while Orion makes his way to the catering area. Then, he meet 3 people that he expected to see; Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly.

"Hey, Rob, Kyle. How're you doing", said Orion while bro hugs with those two.

"We're good. You're looking good, dude", said Bobby.

"Yeah. Hey, is that.... No, it can't be", said Orion while pointing at Adam Cole.

"What, that's Austin of course", said Kyle.

"No, it can't be. Young Bucks had poisoned him remember?" asked Orion.

"Fuck off, Orion", said Adam. Orion chuckled before bro hug with him.

"How you're doing, mate?"asked Orion.

"I'm good. But I never thought anyone from BCOG watch BTE though", said Adam.