CHAPTER 23: CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Orion just arrived in Tokyo as he will booked in a match in the final day of G1 Climax 28. Then, he took a taxi to his apartment. He just spendng his time that day watching movies. Then, he went out for awhile to have dinner. On his way, he meets up with Bea Priestley and Will Ospreay.

"Hey, mate. How you two are doing?" asked Orion.

"We're good, mate. Finally, you return here for New Japan show", said Ospreay.

"Well, it can't be helped. New Japan didn't book me in any match during G1 tournament except for the final day of the tournament", said Orion.

"You're not in the tournament? No wonder I saw your Instagram update that you were in Malaysia", said Bea.

"Yeah. They choose Hangman Page over me", said Orion.

"Well, to be honest, I thought that you will be automatically being added to G1 tournament the moment you're returned based on your good record but you're not", said Ospreay.

"Yeah, but what can I do about it. That's why I'm glad I signed with a 2nd-tier contract this time so I can be book in other place too", said Orion.

"By the way, mate. Need to go now. See you tomorrow then", said Ospreay.

"Okay, then. Don't be naughty, sex pig", said Orion. Bea chuckled.

"Oh, shut up, mate", said Ospreay. Orion chuckled.

"Say hi to Mayu for me if you meet her, Bea", said Orion.

"Sure. You're best friend nowadays, huh", said Bea.

"Well, you can say that", said Orion. Then, Ospreay walks away with Bea Priestley. Then, Orion makes his way to a diner to have his dinner alone. While waiting for his meal, he looks around and see many loving couples around him. He just smirked before he starts playing PUBG Mobile on his phone. After finished his meal later on, he returned home.

On the next day;

Orion walking around the street on his way to Nippon Budokan for G1 Climax final day when he suddenly saw a lady that was his best friend during kindergarten and primary school. He then approached the lady.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you one of the WWE Mae Young Classic participant?" asked Orion. The lady turned back and so surprise seeing Orion.

"Orion? Is that really you?" asked the lady, Tegan Nox.

"Of course it's me", said Orion.

"Oh, my god", said Tegan Nox before hugs Orion.

"Well, never thought you'll remember me, Steff", said Orion.

"How can I not to? You're my best friend in England. Besides, the last time we met was more than 2 years ago in your short return to PROGRESS", said Tegan before let Orion go.

"Why are you here, by the way? I didn't heard anything about you re-signing with Stardom back", said Orion.

"Just walking around, mate. What about you?" asked Tegan.

"I was booked in New Japan show later on. Want to go and watch me?" asked Orion in returned.

"Sure, I love to. I want to see how tough the current IWGP Intercontinental Champion", said Tegan.

"Of course he's tough", said Orion. Tegan chuckled.

"Then, can we hang out together after that?" asked Tegan.

"Of course. C'mon, then", said Orion. Then, Orion and Tegan walked to the arena. When they arrived, Tegan went to buy ticket and makes her way into the arena while Orion just enters the arena and walk straight to the locker room where he saw his Bullet Club stablemate; Lukas Kahn, Guerilla of Destiny and Taiji Ishimori were there.