CHAPTER 17: NATIONAL CALL

July 2nd 2018

The Steels arrives at Moscow at 8.00 pm. After checking in their hotel, Orion brings his parent and sisters to dinner at a nearby restaurant.

"Могу ли я принять ваш заказ, пожалуйста?" asked the waitress. (can i take your order, please?)

"Конечно. Я хочу бефстроганов (Sure, I want beef stroganoff) What the rest of you want?", asked Orion.

"Just order anything, son. We don't mind", said David. Alice and Ara just nodded.

"Okay. Я хочу 4 бефстроганов и Оливье", said Orion. (I want 4 beef stroganoff and olivie).

"что-нибудь выпить?" asked the waitress. (Anything to drink?)

"4 стакана воды", said Orion. (4 glasses of water)

"Хорошо. я вернусь с вашим заказом", said the waitress before left. (Okay, I'll be back with your order)

"Seriously, how many language can you speak?" asked Ara.

"6. English, French, Japanese, German, Spanish and Russian", said Orion.

"I don't know to be amaze or surprise", said David. Orion chuckled.

"Don't have to. There's peoples in the world that can speak more than that", said Orion.

"Yeah. But seeing my own son can do it, still amaze me", said Alice.

"Well, mom. When you go around the world like me, it just a common things", said Orion.

"I don't think we can be here without you, bro", said Ara.

"That's why I'm taking all of you with me to San Francisco", said Orion.

"That's my son. Always plan before do anything", said Alice.

"Thanks for bring us here, son. It's been a while since your mother and I going for a vacation", said David.

"No problem, dad. I want to bring the whole family actually but the others can't go, so it just 4 of us", said Orion.

"It's okay. Next time, we will have all of us together", said Ara. Then, their meal arrives and they eat their dinner together before return to the hotel. Orion books 2 rooms. One room have a king-sized bed for his parent while the other room have twin beds for him and Ara.

"Man, it will be better if our room have a king-sized bed like our parent so I can sleep while hugging my sister", said Orion.

"Don't you ashamed sleeping with your big sister when you're nearly 23 years old?" asked Ara.

"Nope. There's nothing wrong with that", said Orion. Ara chuckled.

"One of the most badass wrestler in the world sleep with his big sister? It can ruin your name", said Ara.

"C'mon, sis. Even the bad guy like me have soft spot", said Orion. Ara chuckled.

"Yeah right. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, Orion", said Ara.

"Goodnight, sis", said Orion before fall asleep.

Next day;

Orion and Ara wake up early as they planning to go for a jog that morning. After sending message to their parent, Orion and Ara go for jogging at nearby park.

"Damn, sis. You're fast. No wonder you are 2 times Olympic gold medalist", said Orion.

"Same goes to you. Wrestled for 30 minutes? Damn", said Ara. Orion just chuckled. After 1 hour jogging, the Steels sibling return to their room.