CHAPTER 5: MONDAY NIGHT IN LA

Monday Night Raw is Live at Los Angeles, California.

Orion and Lyra arrives when all spectators are already inside the arena. The first person that they meet is the COO of WWE Triple H, himself

"How you're doing, son?" asked Triple H while shakes Orion's hand.

"Great, sir", said Orion.

"Why are you here in LA, actually?" asked Triple H.

"West Ham on tour", said Orion.

"Always die hard fan aren't you", said Triple H.

"You know it very well I am", said Orion.

"I still remember you ask for a few night off just so you can be attend the last West Ham's match at Boleyn Ground", said Triple H. Orion chuckled.

"Yeah. To be honest, I never thought you'll allowed me that time", said Orion. Triple H chuckled.

"You just lucky because I'm a Hammers' fan too", said Triple H. Later, Stephanie McMahon came and she offers a handshake with Orion before hugs him. Orion and Stephanie are always like mother and son. That's why sometimes Orion will calls her as mom.

"How are you doing, son?" asked Stephanie.

"Good, mom", said Orion.

"Why didn't you tell us you're in America?" asked Stephanie.

"Well, I thought I just want to be here for a while but I accidently meet Lyra on my way to the stadium, so here I am", said Orion.

"Feel free to walk around. There's plenty people here want to meet you", said Stephanie.

"Yes, ma'am", said Orion.

"Okay, then. Steph and I need to go now. We're see you later", said Triple H.

"Okay, then", said Orion. Then, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon left. Then Orion and Lyra went to the catering area where most superstars hang out while watching the show.

"Hello everybody. I'm back",said Orion. All superstars look up and start to approach him.

"Damn, bruh. Should tell us you'll coming here", said Seth Rollins.

"What, you're the one asking me to come here", said Orion.

"How you're doing, Orion?" asked Roman Reigns.

"I'm good, mate", said Orion. Then he walks to his old friend, Finn Balor.

"Hey, Ferg", said Orion.

" 'sup, mate?" asked Finn.

"So, having great time here?" asked Orion.

"Yeah. By the way, what's the deal with BC nowadays? It's all about Omega, Cody and Young Bucks", said Finn.

"Don't worry, mate. Me and the rest are on something. Just wait. It will be huge", said Orion.

"What about Switchblade?" asked Finn.

"He'll joining us sooner or later. I already have plan", said Orion.

"That's great. Say hi to the boys for me", said Finn.

"Will do, sir", said Orion.

"Okay, then. Need to prepare for my match later. See you around, bruh", said Finn.

"Okay, mate", replied Orion. They're 'too sweet' for a while before Finn left. Later, Sasha Banks and Bailey came and hug him.

"Welcome back, buddy even it just for a while", said Sasha.