CHAPTER 18: NOT FINE!!!

Orion arrives at San Francisco with Ara and their parent. As they enters the arrival hall, they saw Lyra already there waiting for them.

"Mum, Dad. I miss you very much", said Lyra before hugs both her parent.

"We miss you too, sweetheart", said Alice.

"How my girl here doing?" asked David after Lyra let him and Alice go.

"I'm good", said Lyra. Then, she went to hug Ara.

"You miss me, aren't you?" asked Ara.

"Of course I do. Don't you miss me", asked Lyra in return.

"Of course I do. You're my only little sister after all", said Ara.

"Here we go again. Too much drama if you ask me", said Orion. Lyra then let go her hug and walks to Orion.

"Shut up, little bro and just hug me", said Lyra before open up her arm.

"Well, if you insist", said Orion before hugs Lyra tightly.

"Huh, you do miss me aren't you", said Lyra.

"Shut up, old sister", said Orion.

"Only by 5 minutes", said Lyra before messes Orion hair.

"Oh, not my hair", said Orion before grips Lyra's head.

"Uggh, let your big sister go, you rascal", said Lyra.

"Hah, no way", said Orion. Ara just takes out her phone and takes picture of her siblings before upload it on her Instagram.

AraSteel Seriously, this already happen when 2 pro wrestler collide especially when they are @OrionSteelBC and @LyraSteelwwe known as the craziest twin in pro wrestling. Please, don't try this at home or anywhere #FamilyFirst #WrestlerSiblings

Then, all 5 of them make their way to Lyra's rental car. Lyra drives while Orion takes the shotgun. Then, Orion checks on his Instagram and seeing Ara's post and read some comments.

trishstratuscom as a wwe hall of famer, I'm against it as I'm not there too 😝😝😝

kateharrison aww, seriously. I miss those twin

hariz_prest1ge Damn. People at the airport must feel weird seeing two wrestler wrestled there.😂😂😂 Say hi to those two please.

melissastratigeas Uggghhh, now I really miss all of you 😭😭😭

christiestratigeas Let me guess. Lyra either teased him or mess with his hair, am I right. 😂😂😂

diana_dunham Now, I'm worried to gives Emma siblings 😂😂😂

"Damn, sis. When did you even take this picture?" asked Orion. Ara chuckled.

"C'mon, Orion. It's me after all", said Ara.

"Uhmm, Orion", called David all of sudden.

"Yes, dad", answered Orion.

"You see. After G1 Special, instead of going back to Russia, can we go to Toronto instead?" asked David. Orion smiled.

"You both miss Trish, Ron and your grandchildren, right?" asked Orion in returned.

"Yes, it's been quite long time", said Alice.

"Not only mum and dad actually. To be honest, me too", said Ara.

"Me three", said Lyra.

"Sure, why not. I don't mind though. It's not that we can't watch the match on TV after all", said Orion.