CHAPTER 29: UPW

Orion woke up early that morning. After took a shower, he cooked some breakfast for him and Lyra. He's still in America and decided to stay with Lyra for a while at the house that he bought during his WWE runs. Suddenly, he got a phone call from an unknown number from Malaysia.

Orion: Hello.

??: Hello. Is this Orion Steel?

Orion: Yes. Who am I talking to?

??: I'm Danish, Chairman of Unite Pro Wrestling (UPW). I got your contact number from the Chairman of MWE.

Orion: I see. What can I do for you?

Danish: Well, I was wondering if you have anything on your schedule a week before NJPW Power Struggle.

Orion: Not really. I'm free. Why?

Danish: I would like to have you in our show on Saturday. I'll pay you $2000. What do you say?

Orion: Great offer. Okay, then. I'll accept the deal.

Danish: Okay, great. I'll book you against one of my top talent here. Are you okay with that?

Orion: Of course.

Danish: Okay, then. I'll see you next week.

Orion: Okay.

Then, they hung up.

A few days later;

Orion arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). As he entering the arrival hall, he saw Hariz Eagles already there.

"You're alone this time, mate?" asked Hariz.

"Well, yeah. I came here straight from America after all", said Orion.

"I see. Well, let's go then", said Hariz. Then, both Hariz and Orion walked to the parking lot.

Later on;

Orion and Hariz entered their rented penthouse where FH Zrayne, Eastsa Shadows, Aliff Havoc and Iqbal Brookes were already there.

"Speaking of the devil. Finally you showed up", said FH.

"C'mon, Iqbal. Let's go to buy lunch", said Eastsa.

"Yeah", said Iqbal. Then, Hariz tossed his car key to Iqbal before Iqbal catches it. Then, Iqbal and Eastsa left.

"So, Orion. Who will you face again?" asked Hariz.

"Kenneth Six", replied Orion.

"Damn, he's tough", said FH.

"Yeah, it won't be fun if he's not", said Orion.

"That's true", said Hariz.

Later that night;

Orion arrived at the arena with his friends. Then, he went to the assigned locker room and changed into his wrestling gear. Later, Hariz came in.

"So, mate. Who will you face later?" asked Orion.

"Well, they said it will be a mystery opponent, so I don't know yet", said Hariz.

"That's hard. You need to create a really good plan while facing the opponent", said Orion.

"Yeah, but doesn't matter. I'll managed it", said Hariz.

"Well, I expect no less than The Sniper of The North himself", said Orion.

"Yeah, right. So, you'll go to Japan after this, huh?" asked Hariz.

"Yeah. The time had come for me to beat up Kenny Omega for good", said Orion.