CHAPTER 25: BACK HOME

Orion wakes up early that morning as he promised his mother to help with chores. After taking a bath and puts on his clothes, Orion makes his way downstairs and straight to the kitchen where his stepmother, Alice is having a breakfast with his sister, Ara.

"Morning, mum, Ara", greeted Orion.

"Morning, Orion. Have a seat, please", said Alice. Orion then takes a seat besides Ara.

"Not going to office, sis?" asked Orion.

"No. There's no meeting so, I just do my work at home today", said Ara.

"Oh, I see", said Orion.

"Have any plan what to do today? Except helping me with chores of  course", asked Alice.

"Not yet, mum. Why?" asked Orion.

"Good. Want to accompany me to go for shopping?" asked Alice in returned.

"Sure", said Orion.

"Good, now I'm all alone at home", said Ara.

"Don't worry. I'll buy you some ice cream later on, okay?" asked Orion.

"Aww, my cute little brother here is so sweet. No wonder I love you so much", said Ara while pinched Orion's cheeks.

"Ara, that's hurt", said Orion before Ara let him go.

"You know, when all of you left the house, I missed all the chaos when you just a little kids", said Alice.

"We're so cute, right", said Ara.

"Yes. I'm glad that your bond with each others not just it's remain but  getting stronger too, despite being far one another", said Alice.

"Yes. It's not that we can ever break apart after all", said Orion.

"That's true", said Ara. Then, they finished their breakfast together.

Later, at the shopping mall;

Orion and Alice walked into the shopping mall.

"So, mum. What are you going to buy?" asked Orion.

"Well, I want to find some new clothes for a friend's daughter wedding", said Alice.

"Oh. When will her wedding be?" asked Orion.

"Next week. Want to come with me?" asked Alice in returned.

"No. Wedding is not really my thing", said Orion.

"Yes, but you will have your own wedding sooner or later, right?" asked Alice.

"Yes, but it's still long time to go. I don't even dating anyone right now", said Orion.

"Well, sooner or later, you will", said Alice. Then, both of them walk into a shop to buy some stuff. Later, Alice entering a shop while Orion waiting outside where he later met Diana with Emma.

"Hey, mate. How you're doing?" asked Orion before gives Diana a quick friendly hug.

"I'm good. You didn't told me you'll be here in London", said Diana.

"Yes. Just taking a bit of time off from wrestle", said Orion.

"I see", said Diana. Then, Emma raised both her hands to you. "Aww, she misses you, Orion". Orion chuckled before takes Emma.

"Really, my dear. You miss your godfather so much?" asked Orion. Emma just smiled while wrapped her arm around Orion's neck.

"It seems she is", said Diana.