CHAPTER 24: COMMONWEALTH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Penang International Airport, Malaysia.

Orion just arrived at the airport. When he walked into arrival hall, he saw Hariz is already there.

"Hey, mate. How you're doing?" asked Orion.

"Great. Alone again?" asked Hariz.

"Yeah. I came here straight from Japan", said Orion.

"I see. Let's go then", said Hariz. Then, both of them make their way to Hariz's car and left the airport.

Inside the car;

"So, mate. Heard your twin, Cassandra is going to sign with Stardom. Is it true?" asked Orion.

"Yes, mate. Why?" asked Hariz in returned.

"Don't you want to sign with a major promotion too?" asked Orion.

"Yeah, actually I got 1 too from NOAH. I'll be debut in the next Global Tag League with Atsushi Kotoge as my tag team partner", said Hariz.

"Really? Congratulation, mate", said Orion.

"Yeah, thanks. Really looking forward to it actually", said Hariz. Then, they arrived at the hotel. Then, both of them make their way to the penthouse.

"So, are we staying here for free?" asked Orion.

"Yes, mate. This hotel belongs to my  maternal grandfather and this penthouse is his gift to me after completing my study", said Hariz.

"I see. Thanks for let me stay here by the way despite we will facing each other in the match for your title tomorrow", said Orion.

"Don't mention it, mate. Besides, the match is only during the event though. Despite we will fight for real, all our promos and segment must follow the storyline after all", said Hariz.

"You're right. So, where are we going for lunch?" asked Orion.

"C'mon. Just follow me", said Hariz. Orion just nodded and follows Hariz.

Later on;

"Welcome, Orion to Nasi Kandar Deen Jelutong", said Hariz.

"Nasi Kandar, huh. What a heavy lunch", said Orion.

"Don't worry. We will walk around after this. You never go for sight seeing in Penang, right?" asked Hariz.

"You're right", said Orion. Then, after picks their food and order drinks, they go and find a place to sit which they are lucky they got one. After done their lunch, Hariz takes Orion to walk around. When they arrived at Batu Ferringghi beach, Orion takes a picture before posted it to his Instagram.

OrionSteelBC Here I am in Penang Island, Malaysia. Tomorrow, I'll be involve in a fight with @hariz_prest1ge, but today I just walk around to see this beautiful island...

Later, some wrestlers comment in his post.

PanzerKahnBC DAAAMMMNN. It's so beautiful.

tonistorm_ I expect some souvenir from you, Orion 😝😝😝

AraSteel Why you didn't bring me with you this time? I HATE YOU  😝😝😝 Just joking. Say hi to Hariz for me...

alexa_bliss_wwe It's beautiful. Never had a chance to be there yet. Don't forget my souvenir 😝😝😝

Then, Hariz keep showing Orion around the island before return to the hotel.

On the next night for the show;

Orion arrived at the Batu Uban Youth and Sports Complex arena with Hariz before the spectators came. Then, both of them makes their way to their locker room where they saw some wrestlers already there.