CHAPTER 14: THE GLORY HUNTER VS THE PHANTOM

KLIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MALAYSIA JUNE 15TH 2018 2230hrs;

Orion arrives at Malaysia with Ara.

"Thanks, Ara for accompany me here to Malaysia. Really appreciate it", said Orion.

"No problem, bro. Since I can do my work anywhere, so I can come with you", said Ara.

"What a lucky boy I am. Having 5 caring sisters", said Orion.

"Don't mention it, bro. By the way, where's the friend of yours that going to take us to the hotel?" asked Ara.

"Well, he should be here by now", said Orion. Later, a green Proton Wira 1.5GLI with a familiar face stop in front of them.

"There he is", said Orion. The driver is 1 half of Coup D'etat; Hariz Eagles.

"Hey, mate. Sorry, I'm late. My lecturer end the class at 10pm. It takes about 5 minutes from me to walk to the car and another 30 minutes to be here", said Eagles.

"You have a lecture at night?" asked Ara.

"Yes, mate. C'mon, I take you to the hotel", said Hariz. Then, Orion and Ara put their luggages in the booth before entering the car. Then Hariz drives away.

"Thanks for pick us up, mate. Really appreciate it", said Orion.

"No problem, mate. By the way, do you know who'll you be facing tomorrow night?" asked Hariz.

"It's a wrestler named FH Zrayne if I'm not mistaken. Do you know who is he?" asked Orion in return.

"Kind of. He's one of the great wrestler in the country. Almost everybody afraid to face him", said Hariz.

"Do you afraid too?" asked Orion.

"No. I know he's better than me in some point but if he's not, it's not fun", said Hariz.

"Yeah, that's true. Do you have a match to tomorrow?" asked Orion.

"Oh, yes. I have a rematch against Adam Strowman for the North Malaysian Championship", said Hariz.

"Is he tough?" asked Orion.

"Both us are 3 times North Malaysian Champion and I lost my defence against him during my first title run, and then I defeat him for the title and that's what happen now. He's a current champion in his 3rd reigns while I am former 3 times champion", said Hariz.

"Whoa. A great rivalry, huh", asked Orion.

"Yeah, but outside the ring, he's a good friend", said Hariz.

"That's good", said Orion.

"Can I ask you something?" asked Hariz.

"Sure. What is it?" asked Orion in return.

"The Civil War of Bullet Club. I heard it's not a storyline. It's a real deal though. Is it true?" asked Hariz.

"Yes. But for now, it just matter of time before me and the OGs will kick both Cody and Omega out from the club", said Orion.

"That's good. Me and the rest of Prest1ge fully support you", said Hariz.

"So, you have a stable too in Malaysia", said Orion.

"Yeah, but right now we're just passing through a stable war. It's quite fun actually but some wrestlers getting emotional and starts quarell in real life so, we decided to stop it", said Hariz.

"Too bad. So, tell me more about this Zrayne boy", said Orion.

"Other than he has a good technic, he's damn fast too and despite being only 170lb, his strike is powerful too", said Hariz.