CHAPTER 20: MyXW

A few days later;

Orion arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with Ara. Unlike before, they don't have to wait since Hariz Eagles already there waiting for them with FH Zrayne and his girlfriend, Nina Morgan.

"The Sniper, The Phantom and The Witch, huh. I thought Hariz will come alone like before", said Orion.

"I'm about to but these 2 busybody loving couple insist they want to come too", said Hariz. Orion just chuckled.

"How all you of being doing?" asked Orion before shugs the boys.

"We're good. It's been a while, right", said FH.

"Yeah, don't need to ask you though. You beat that old man Jericho at G1 Special after all", said Hariz.

"Yeah. What a satisfying move from BCOG too after the main event", said Nina.

"Thanks, lads. Glad all of you enjoy it", said Orion.

"C'mon, lads. Let's go", said Hariz. Then, all 5 of them makes their way to Hariz's car, a silver BMW X7.

"Wow, mate. Didn't know you have SUV", said Orion.

"Yeah. My father bought it for me after I managed to finished my study for bachelor degree", said Hariz. After put the luggages, all 5 of them entering the car before Hariz drives away.

During inside the SUV;

"So, Hariz. What course did you study actually? You never tell us", said Ara Ara.

"Well, I'm studied in Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Automotive", said Hariz.

"Wow, that's good for you. Congratulation", said Ara.

"Thanks, dear", said Hariz.

"So, are you going to open an automotive workshop then?" asked Orion.

"Not now. I need to find money first to start the business. So, I just find a job that did not disturbing my wrestling career first", said Hariz.

"What about both of you?" asked Ara to FH and Nina.

"Well, Nina and I wrestle full time now around Malaysia", said FH.

"Yeah, unlike The Sniper here, we're done in studying after secondary school", said Nina.

"I see. Want to wrestle overseas?" asked Orion.

"Who doesn't want to? If I get a chance, I'll wrestle full time too. Watching Hariz and Iqbal perform at Miami against you and Nolan make us want to be there too", said FH.

"I'll see what I can do. By the way, did all of you have a match with MyXW too?" asked Orion.

"Yes", answered FH and Nina.

"Not me. I take my day off since I'll be attend my convocation ceremony on the next day. I can't have a scar a night before convocation. It will ruin my picture for ceremony. But I'll be at the backstage helping the crew and gives support to my big sisters", said Hariz.

"Your sisters are wrestlers too?" asked Orion.

"Oh yeah. My sisters will face Nina and her sister, Anna for the MyXW Women Tag Team Championship in the opening match while my twin Cassandra will only arrives back in Malaysia tomorrow morning", said Hariz.

"I see. So, where will your convocation be held?" asked Ara.

"At Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC) Grand Hall", said Hariz.

"Can we come?" asked Ara.

"Sure. But you need to stay outside with my sisters since only 2 family members allowed to sit in the hall", said Hariz.