PROLOGUE

WWE SUMMERSLAM 2016 AFTERMATH

"HERE'S YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, ORION STEEL!!!!"

Orion climbs the turnbuckle lifting the Intercontinental Championship gold while The Miz is unconscious after Orion sent him through the table. It's a brutal match between these 2 superstars. Blood is everywhere inside and outside the ring. After few months, The Glory Hunter managed to be a champion here in WWE. When he arrives, he always being overshadowed with his successful twin sister, Lyra Steel since she's more successful with total 3 Women Championship win, 1 Divas Championship and 1 NXT Women Championship win since arrived at 2013. After beating The Miz, he hopes that people will see him as himself, but he's wrong. People keep comparing his WWE career with her sister's 5 years run. But unfortunately for him, his title run was cut short after he lost the title back to The Miz at TLC 2016 pay-per-view. This is the beginning of misery of Orion's career in WWE as he was later sidelined for 4 months.

Wrestlemania 34

Orion lost his match against Dolph Ziggler in the pre-show like he was asked to by the booker. Actually a week before Wrestlemania, The McMahons offer him a new contract since his contract will be expires a day after the grandest stage of all but he politely decline it. After his match, he makes his way to his locker room and packs his things up. Suddenly, Lyra enters but Orion just ignores her.

"Bro, we need to talk", said Lyra.

"Really, what is it?" asked Orion.

"Is it true you'll be leaving WWE?" asked Lyra.

"Yes. Why?" replied Orion.

"But why? You just being her for only 2 years", asked Lyra.

"Why? You saw it by yourself what happen in this 2 years. After I drop the Intercontinental Championship to The Miz and get injured, I had been book like a jobber here. WWE Universe didn't know me as me, instead they know me as Lyra's twin brother or Trish Stratus's stepbrother", said Orion.

"So, you're jealous that I'm more successful than you? As my twin brother, you shall be proud of me", said Lyra.

"I always proud of you, sis. But if you think I can live under anyone's shadow, then you're wrong", said Orion. Lyra just sighed before left without say anything. A few minutes later, another person knocks the door. This time, it is the WWE hall of famer that also The Steel twin's stepsister, Trish Stratus.

"So, you are really leaving WWE?" asked Trish.

"Yeah", replied Orion.

"Are you really sure? Almost all wrestlers want to be here. You're one of them too, right?" asked Trish.

"Yeah. But WWE don't need someone like me right now. So, it's better if I leave", said Orion.

"Well. If you want to leave, there's nothing I can do. I hope you'll be success wherever you're end up to. Just remember 1 thing", said Trish.

"What is it?" asked Orion.

"Even though we're just a stepsibling, you can always share your problem with me", said Trish.

"Sis, even though we're not blood-related, I love you so much and I'm so grateful that I have you in my life", said Orion before hugs Trish.

"Yes, bro. I love you too. Good luck okay", said Trish before left. A few minutes later, another person come and meets him including his good friends; Finn Balor and the rest of Bullet Club Alumni, WWE and UFC Horsewomen, and the authorities. When he thought nobody else will come, one person that he not expected suddenly comes in.

"Orion", said his ex-girlfriend, Scarlett Kay.

"Well, well. What a surprise", said Orion.

"Look, I know that you don't want me here but please listen to me", said Scarlett Kay.

"3 minutes", said Orion.

"I know you get heartbroken after we're break up", said Scarlett Kay.

"Because you're cheat on me with Dolph Ziggler", said Orion.

"Yeah. Just you to know, I'm really regret it. Since I'm no longer dating him, maybe we can, you know", said Scarlett Kay.

"What, back together?" asked Orion.

"Yes. You want it too, right", said Scarlett.

"Can I say something?" asked Orion.

"What is it sweetheart?" replied Scarlett.

"Your 3 minutes is up. Now, I need to go. Bye. Hope not seeing you again", said Orion before takes his bags and walks away from Scarlett Kay.

After done pack all his stuff, Orion walks out from the arena and left without anyone notice or bother. He doesn't even wait until the match between Lyra and their stepsister, Trish Stratus. He just put his stuff inside his car booth and drives for 9 hours to Orlando, Florida to meet up with his old friend and Bullet Club stablemate, Tama Tonga.