CHAPTER 7: ONE MORE TIME

Later that night before Smackdown Live;

Orion arrives to the arena with Lyra. When he arrives, he's quickly being grip by Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair.

"Hey, girls. Calm down", said Orion.

"That what you got for not telling us you're here in LA before", said Becky.

"Yeah, we're only got an information from a social media? That's not good, Orion", said Charlotte before she and Becky let Orion go.

"Somehow I felt regret coming here tonight", said Orion. The girls chuckled. Then, all 4 of them went to the catering area where they meet AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

"Hey, Allen, Shinsuke-san", said Orion before bro's hug with them both.

"How you're doing, bruh?" asked Styles.

"I'm great, mate. You two seems good", said Orion.

"Of course we are. So, how Shibata's doing?" asked Nakamura.

"He's great as usual", said Orion.

"Damn, I don't have a chance to meet him", said Styles.

"Same goes to me. Maybe we can visit him tomorrow", said Nakamura.

"Good. By the way, have any match tonight?" asked Orion.

"Yeah. I have a match against Rusev", said Styles.

"And I'll have Sami Zayn", said Nakamura.

"I see. Good luck then", said Orion. Suddenly, the producer of Smackdown Live came.

"Excuse me, Orion. Mr McMahon wants to see you", said the producer.

"Okay, then. I'll catch up with you both later", said Orion before went to the production area.

"Mr McMahon, sir", said Orion.

"Ah, there you are. You see, this morning we get an information that Jeff Hardy is not feeling well. Therefore, we need to have replacement and since you're here, why don't you have a match tonight?" asked Mr McMahon.

"Is it okay? I'm a New Japan employee after all", said Orion.

"Don't worry. Mr Meij had given his permission. So, what do you say?" asked Mr McMahon.

"Okay. But who will be my opponent?" askes Orion.

"Shelton Benjamin and he'll be accompany by Scarlett Kay", said Mr McMahon.

"Can I have someone in my corner too?" asked Orion.

"Sure, why not. But you must quick. Your match in 15 minutes", said Mr McMahon. Then, Orion left and send a text to a woman superstar.

Later that night;

"This match is schedule for one fall. First, accompany by Scarlett Kay, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighed in 248lbs. The Gold Standard; Shelton Benjamin".

Shelton Benjamin and Scarlett Kay are already in the ring. Suddenly, 'Time to Rock N Roll' hits and the crowds gone while as Trish Stratus makes her return.

"What's up, LA??" said Trish. The crowds chant 'Welcome back' for few times.

"You might be surprise seeing me tonight, but I guess you'll be more surprise seeing the opponent for Shelton Benjamin tonight. He is the one and only, my stepbrother; The Glory Hunter, Orion Steel!!!" announced Trish before 'Crack the Sky' hits and Orion makes his entrance. The crowds go wild and chanting 'Welcome back",

"Are you kidding me? The Glory Hunter is back in WWE"

"Yes, Michael. He's coming here but why? We didn't heard any rumour about him back here"