Your a Monster

A few days after the funeral Jack and Nikki are packing their things ready to go home later on. Josephine has taken Poppy to the local park to give Jack and Nikki some space to pack without Poppy dancing around their feet. "... Honestly, Jack, I think we should start looking for schools for Poppy to go too. She is three in a couple of months" Nikki speaks as she folds up Poppy's fleece blanket.

"Nik, she's a baby still... give her time. You don't have to ship her off to school just yet... anyway mainstream school's take them in at four" Jack replies as he collects their wash things in.

Nikki places some clothes in the case and looks at Jack, "I don't want her to go to a mainstream school, There is some amazing Preparatory schools in the area" She explains to the shock of Jack,
"No! Our daughter is not doing to boarding school she's two years old for god sake..." He snaps rolling his eyes in annoyance.
"No, Jack not yet... her future... I want her to have the best education possible, I'm not going to let her end up in a comprehensive school in Guildford... Like me!" Nikki replies in a raised tone.

Jack rubs his forehead with his hand before pacing the bedroom, "What? Just because you didn't get the best education... you don't have to put our daughter through fucking boarding schools..." Jack replies back in the same tone as Nikki.

"It's not boarding school... it's preparatory...!" She screams back at him.
"You are not letting my daughter grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth!" He shouts back grabbing her shoulders and shaking her frantically.

Nikki pushes him away from her and glares at him, "Well I don't want my daughter being dragged through education in some rough school where the teachers don't give a shit about their students!"

"I can't believe we're having this conversation now... you're such a stupid obnoxious cow!" Jack shouts back at her taking Nikki by surprise.
"You know what! when we get back to london don't come home... go piss off back under whatever rock you came from... don't even bother calling me, you're a monster!" Nikki shouts back as she slams the suitcase shut and looks at him.

"I don't know why you're starting on me now!" Jack shouts at her getting in her face.
"Move!... for god sake move!" Nikki shouts as she hits his chest, Jack grabs hold of both her shoulders and shoves her down to the bed, she misses the corner off the bed and falls straight onto the floor.

For a moment Nikki remains on the floor before Jack realizes what he has done and grabs her under her arms and stands her up, he holds her upright with his arms wrapped firmly around her small body. "Nikki... I am so sorry!" Jack panics as he sits her down on the bed and sits beside her while she remains quiet.
"Speak to me Nikki, are you okay?" Jack questions stroking her hand.

"Leave me yeah!" Nikki stands as she gets up, she continuously strokes her bump as she heads to the bathroom.
Jack notices her acting weird and follows her to the bathroom, "My Aunt should be back with Poppy soon" Jack says trying to get a conversation out of her.

Nikki grabs a clean glass off the window ledge and runs the tap before filling up the glass and drinking out of it. "Nikki, talk to me... why are you not talking to me!" He questions her getting frustrated.

"You know why, you're a monster... you can't control yourself! You need help" Nikki replies as she brushes past him and heads downstairs as she hears the front door open.