All Yours

Later that evening Nikki had run herself a bath and has just opened a bottle of wine, she pours the contents of the bottle into a large wine glass and smiles at Jack who is lounging around on the bed. "What are you up to Mr?" Nikki asks curiously as she puts her hands on her hips.

Jack looks up at Nikki and places his phone down, "Nothing for you to worry about" Jack smiles as he locks his phone.
"Jack? Don't lie to me, I know what you're up to" Nikki speaks as she kneels on the bed and grabs his phone from the bed. Jack sits up quickly and attempts to snatch the phone from her grasp but she jumps off the bed and she unlocks the phone and looks at his last message which is on the screen. "Well, at least I know you're not having an affair" Nikki smiles as Jack crawl over to her and wraps his arms around her body to restrain her. 

"Thank you" Jack smiles as he takes his phone from her hand.
"Jack please just put your phone down, this is meant to be our weekend, without the girls... just us two" Nikki sighs as she turns to look at him as she remains in his embrace. 

"Fine, but let me just reply to this email from Clarissa and then I am all yours, I promise" He smiles kissing her ear. 

Nikki sighs and stands up before grabbing her glass of wine and heads into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.  Nikki turns the taps off to the large bath and smiles happily as she drops her dressing gown and steps into the bath and sits down. 

She moves the water over her body and smiles contently as she closes her eyes for a second to enjoy the blissful silence. Soon Nikki hears the bathroom door click open and in steps Jack, Nikki glances up at him and smiles, "What do you want?" Nikki speaks softly with her eyes closed.

"I'm all yours now, promise" he smiles.
"I'm in the bath," Nikki responds with a smirk still with her eyes closed trying to indicate to Jack that she wants alone time. 

"I can see that" Jack smirks as he removes his clothes just at the same time as Nikki opens her eyes and gets an eye full of Jack completely naked in front of her. 
"Hmm, what are you doing?" She questions.
"Room for a little one?" He speaks as he moves Nikki in the bath and climbs in behind her. 
"Jack!" She laughs as she is lifted up by Jack as he sits down and then sits her back between his legs. "It's a bloody good thing this bath is big..." Nikki adds. 

Jack lies back and slightly bends his knees, "I've always wondered what it's like to share a bath with you... now I know" He smiles as he gently pushes the water with his hand onto Nikki's stomach.

He gently places a kiss on her head as they both fall into a comfortable silence. "What are you thinking about Nik?" Jack mumbles breaking the silence.
"Us, the girls, work, life..." She speaks. 
"Hmm, we definitely have come a long way, I've got the most beautiful and intelligent fiancee ever, two beautiful daughters, a great job and I get to spend the rest of my life with the one I love the most besides me" Jack speaks resting his hand on her thigh. 

Nikki chuckles and moves his hand off her thigh and back to her stomach, "I know your game Hodgson, don't get any ideas..." She giggles and looks up at him. "Jack?" She mumbles as she looks at his hand. 

"Yeah?" He smiles against her head. 
"Would you want more children?" Nikki questions as she remains on his chest.
"What! You've literally just given birth to Maddison five months ago!" Jack speaks nervously hoping she's not going to drop that she's pregnant already.

She chuckles and rolls her eyes, "I know in the future, Maddison isn't going to be a baby forever. I never had any siblings and I just want our children to grow up knowing they have siblings who will look out for them" Nikki explains with a sigh. 

"You're brilliant with the girls, any more children will just add to our joy. How many more?" He smiles and strokes her leg. 
"Just one more, hopefully, a little boy this time, I love my girls but I would like a boy to complete my happiness" She explains and Jack nods. 

He smirks and kisses her head before he moves her slightly as he is slightly uncomfortable. "Okay how about we triple that one..." He speaks as he strokes her arm, "I mean my sperm have spoken" He laughs causing Nikki to cringe and sit up and move so she is sitting at the opposite end of the bath. 

"You want another three? if you're going to carry them for nine months and push them out then fine by me" She replies. 
"And you have earnt my whole respect for doing that, going through all that to bring out daughters into the world, no one else I could trust to carry my children" Jack smiles as he admires her as she washes the water over her arms.
Nikki blushes and giggles slightly as she feels Jack watching her as she washes her body down.