Do You Hear That?

They arrive in Oxfordshire around five hours after they had left the Lyell and headed home to pack, in that time Nikki quickly packed and spent some time with both Maddison and Poppy before they headed off.

When they arrive at the hotel and spa Jack gets out of the car and grabs the two bags out of the car boot and then shuts it, Nikki stands around the front of the car for him. "I'm so excited" Nikki smiles happily as he locks the car.

They walk over to the front reception and head inside, they wait in a small queue of two people before they are seen to, "Hiya, I've booked a room for the name of Hodgson" Jack smiles as he runs his hand down Nikki's back and rests his hand gently on her bum.

She looks up at him and bites her lip, "Ahh yes, I shall just set up your key card, your room is on the second floor, 126, The spa is open until 6 pm, the pool and gym are open until 8 pm and the restaurant stop serving at 9 pm." The receptionist smiles before handing over the key card and leaflets.

Jack takes hold of the stuff and then they head towards the lift and wait for it to come down, "I think the first thing I want to do when we get to this room, is to order a cold bottle of wine and get in a warm bath with it" Nikki grins cheekily as they step into the lift together.

"Am I invited into the bath?" Jack questions with a cheeky smirk on his face.
"If you can behave" She smiles as the lift doors open on the second floor and they head down the long corridor to find their room.
"I always behave I shall have you know" Jack smirks and walks behind her as the finally come to their room.

Nikki scans the key card in and then opens the door, as they step into the darkroom, Nikki turns the light on and places the keycard in the holder. "Well, this isn't what I was expecting" Jack speaks as he notices how nice the room looked compared to the one they had booked in.

"Look at the size of that bed... I mean all I could do right now is curl up and go to sleep" Nikki smiles happily and Jack nods in agreement. Although Poppy is three and Maddie is five months, I seem to get no sleep with them, they know when I'm about to sleep and are like 'ahh I have an idea, let's wake Mummy" Nikki speaks and rolls her eyes.

"You love them though" Jack chuckles placing the bags on the bed and opening up his own travel bag and begins to unpack his clothes.

Once unpacked Nikki strips off her clothes and grabs her dressing gown before clambering onto the bed as she slips into her dressing gown, She pats the bed as she looks at Jack who is putting his phone on charge.

Jack kicks off his shoes and then removes his top and climbs onto the bed and lies on his back, Nikki shuffles over to him and cuddles into his side. Jack lies there and smiles happily at her as he strokes her arm. "Hmm I could get used to this" She mumbles as she moves and rests her head on his chest.

He just nods and strokes her arm ever so lightly. "Hmm... do you hear that?" She mumbles after a while of being silent.
"No? what am I meant to be listening to?" He asks as he sits up to listen hardest causing Nikki to slip down his chest to his lap.
Nikki smirks and looks up at him lovingly, "Exactly nothing" She speaks.
"I don't get it?" Jack replies looking down at his lover with confusion written across his face.
Nikki rolls her eyes as she sits up and hits his chest playfully, "You dumb ass, you weren't meant to hear anything because silence is blissful" Nikki replies as she sits up and kisses him before moving back so she can lie down again and be comfortable.

"Oh I get you now" Jack chuckles as he lies back down and rolls onto his right-hand side to look at Nikki as she dozes slightly again. "You're so beautiful" He mumbles as he strokes her cheek and plants a kiss on her cheek.