Hour and a Half

A couple of minutes later Andrea has gotten out the birthing pack and is setting it all out ready for the arrival. Jack has to remain conscious and upright which he is surprised with himself, although Nikki has been telling him how much she hates him and will chop off his dick if he comes near her again. he knew full to well she wouldn't mean it, after all, she loved him and he knew it.

"Go to Fucking hell" She pants as Andrea comes back to Nikki.
"How are you feeling Nikki?" Andrea smiles trying to distract Nikki from attempting to murder Jack with words.

"Oh, all is fine and bloody dandy... I'm having a blast!" She says sarcastically while resting after a contraction.

Five minutes later Andrea decides to check Nikki who seems in a lot more discomfort than before, "Okay, let's see what we have" She smiles as Jack manages to retrieve his hand from Nikki's iron grasp.

"Bloody hell, you are a quick one, ten centimeters dilated and the head is starting to crown" Andrea chokes in disbelief, "It's been a very long time since I've had a fast delivery" She smiles as she leans on the bed and watches the baby crown.

Jack peers down and looks to see the top of the baby's head appearing, "Do you dare fucking look down there...ahhhh!" She screams and grabs Jack's hand again. "I need to push!" She says almost panicking too.

Nikki cries out in pain and shifts slightly still holding onto Jack's hand who has now gone a shade of grey, "Jack don't pass out!" She pants frantically, the sweat now forming even more on her forehead.

He clears his throat and runs his free hand through his hair, "Erm yes... I'm sorry..." He mumbles.

Andrea looks up at him and smirks, "You can sit down you know" She smiles.
"No, no I am fine," He says flinching in pain as Nikki squeezes his hand tightly through another contraction.

"That's it, Nikki, push... that's it good girl!" Andrea says praising Nikki for her effort, "Okay now take deep breaths and rest before the next contraction... baby isn't far away almost there now" She smiles trying to encourage Nikki on.

"I can't" Nikki cries in defeat knowing full well she is exhausted and she hasn't been in labour for very long.
Andrea looks at Jack and nods towards Nikki gesturing to him to give her some support as he is just stood next to her, holding her hand, grey as a ghost staring into space. Jack looks down at Nikki who is in the middle of a contraction again, her chin buried into her chest, pushing with all her might.

Jack turns to her and steps closer to her, "Come on Niks, you've got this" Jack says giving her hand a reassuring squeeze as he suddenly realizes his role again.
She makes a noise as she bares down before letting out a scream in Jack's face, something that he had never heard from Nikki before, "Deep breaths Nik, you're doing so well" He smiles and kisses her hand.

"That's it, Nikki, just as Jack said... pant for me" Andrea smiles as she watches her head slowly crown. "Blimey this little one is wanting out, the head is crowning nicely, almost out... a few more big pushes Nikki" Andrea says with a big grin on her face.

Jack strokes Nikki's stray hairs out of her face and kisses her forehead, "That's it, Nikki, you're so strong... and I love y-... ah! Shit, what was that for!" Jack says pulling his hand free as Nikki has bitten down on his hand.

Nikki just groans and holds her bump as she pushes again, "Fuck, Fuck, fuck, fuck... it burns!" She screams closing her eyes tighter than she had ever done before.

Jack looks at Nikki in shock still trying to get over the bite mark, "I know Nikki, you're doing so well, and baby's head is almost out..." Andrea smiles reassuringly.
Nikki pants along with Andrea who is trying to keep Nikki's mind focused. Jack manages to get over the pain of Nikki biting his hand and steps back to the side and strokes her shoulder.

"Fuck sake Jack, stop! you're really annoying me!" She groans almost kicking the midwife as she shifts also.

She lets out another scream before coming back down from a contraction and looking up at Jack tearfully, "I'm sorry, I love you, I am so sorry" She cries at him before being overcome by another contraction.

"Push, push, push, push... good girl, the head is out" Andrea smiles watching Nikki who gets a longer break this time, "Baby has a lovely head of hair..." Andrea smiles causing Jack to peer down and have a look.

Once again Jack goes grey from the sight of blood and holds onto the bed railings before moving back to Nikki's side and holding her hand again, "Is there one coming?" Andrea asks and Nikki nods. "When you're ready... big push" she suggests.

Nikki nods and waits a second before taking a deep breath and pushing right now, she does this a couple of times and Andrea begins to support the baby as it slowly slips from Nikki's body. "One last big push and baby will be here" She explains and Nikki nods.

Jack bends over and kisses Nikki's head lovingly before squeezing her hand tightly, "Good girl!" Andrea smiles as Nikki pushes the baby from her body.

Within seconds Andrea lifts up a small baby and places it on Nikki's stomach, Nikki lets out a gasp of disbelief and naturally begins to rub the baby's back to get it to cry. The baby lets out a cough and splutter before crying out ever so loudly.
"Hello baby" Nikki mumbles choking up on a few tears.
Nikki and Jack share a kiss as Nikki lifts the baby further up her body to support it better. "So would you like to know the gender?" Andrea asks and they both nod. Nikki gently rolls the baby onto its side and they both look.

"A Girl..." Nikki smiles cheerfully with tears in her eyes, she looks up at Jack who wipes away a few stray tears.
"Happy Birthday my wee girl" Jack smiles kissing Nikki again.