Adult Presents

Later on, that morning Poppy is busy playing with her new toys which she has received from her parents and Jack is busy playing with Maddison while Nikki finishes off-putting some more food in pans ready to be cooked for the lunch. 
Nikki finally has finished preparing the food and walks into the lounge to see Jack sat on the floor with Maddison lay between his legs in a fit of giggles, she then looks across at Poppy who is still mesmerized by her new dolls.

"Hey!" Jack smiles as he glances over his shoulder at his partner.
"Hey yourself" Nikki smiles back as she sits on the sofa.

Jack stands up and lifts Maddison up and places her down in her small ball pit, "How is the food coming along?" Jack questions as he walks across to Nikki and sits down.
"Good," She smiles lifting her legs and placing them on Jack's lap.

Nikki smiles at Jack and he rests his hands on her leg, "So where are my presents Mr?" She smirks.
"Didn't think you wanted anything?" Jack teases.
"It's fine, I've got something better than presents in my life" Nikki smirks as she strokes his leg. 
"What would that be?" Jack flirts. 

She glances at Poppy and Maddison and then back at Jack, "Those two little monsters, I've always wanted to have a family and have a Christmas like this, surrounded by the people I love and cherish the most in life" Nikki explains which melts Jack's heart slightly. 

"Well, I'm glad I was on hand to help with those two presents" He chuckles as he leans in and kisses her. "And you don't want an actual present from me?" Jack questions stroking her leg. 

"What have you brought me then, Mr. Hodgson?" Nikki asks curiously. 
Jack stands up and walks towards the hallway, "Follow me," He speaks. 

Nikki hesitates and then stands up, "No Jack, If you think you can get away with sex as a present then you got another thing coming, anyway your Dad, Max and Clarissa are due soon" Nikki speaks as she follows him into the hallway, glancing back at her daughters as she leaves the room. 

She turns to look at Jack who stands there with a present that he has clearly kept hidden under the stairs. "What's this?" Nikki questions as she takes the present and looks up at Jack who has a smirk on his face. She gently opens the first bag and pulls out what looks like clothing wrapped up in tissue paper. "Jack!" Nikki blushes as she opens the tissue paper to reveal what she could only explain as very revealing lingerie. 

"I think it'll suit you," He smirks as he watches her look in the bag and then look up at him with her mouth wide open in shock, "Thought we needed something to spice up the bedroom" He chuckles. 

"Jack... I have no words," She laughs slightly and she pulls a few more things out of the bag. 
"Now, I know you're going to look at that and think it's a wee bit intimidating but please give it a go, I'll be there to hold your hand anyway" He winks as he steps closer to her. 

"You are something else Jack Hodgson, lingerie and sex toys... evil man, now I'm going to put these away, never to be used!" She speaks as she kisses his cheek and heads upstairs.

Jack chuckles and rolls his eyes before heading into the lounge, "Daddy where is Mummy?" Poppy grins as she stands on the sofa and looks at her father. 
"She's just gone upstairs, she won't be long," Jack smiles as he looks out the window to see his Dad walking up the driveway. "Pops, Grandpa is here!" Jack smiles and Poppy squeals out of pure excitement.

Jack laughs and walks to the front door where Poppy races to catch up with him, he opens the door to his Dad, "Grandpa!" Poppy grins as she jumps on to the stop as her grandfather approaches the front door with two gift bags in hand. 

"Hi Dad, you alright?" Jack smiles as he lets his Dad into the house and guides Poppy out the way at the same time. 
"Happy Christmas!" Poppy giggles as she dances around their feet. Jack scoops Poppy up and holds against his hip. 

"Happy Christmas trouble!" Conor smiles as she goes to tickle Poppy under the chin but she giggles and hides her face in Jack's neck.

As Conor removes his shoes and coat Nikki comes down the stairs, "Oh hello Nikki, how is ya doing?" He smiles happily to see his soon to be daughter-in-law. 
"I'm good thanks and you?" Nikki smiles as she comes to the bottom of the staircase and stands next to Jack before leading the way into the lounge where Jack places Poppy down on the floor and sits down on the sofa beside his Dad as Nikki heads off into the kitchen again.