Hot tub

Later that day Nikki and Jack are sat in the hot tub together which is outside, Nikki smiles as she moves off his lap and grabs the bottle of champagne from just outside the tub and fills up the two flutes with the champagne.

She looks at Jack as she stands up and walks back over to him but this time sits beside him and hands him a glass. "I love this so much" Nikki smiles as she relaxes back against the hot tub and sips her drink.

"Hmm, but we can't get used to it" He replies as he admires his partner who is in a Jack wills bikini set, leaving not much to his imagination.
"Can we do this more often?" She asks as Jack places his arm around her body and pulls her into his side.

Jack leans in and kisses her, "Of course we can" Jack mumbles against her lips. He pulls her into his side and sits there with her in silence for a moment, "You know you make me very jealous" He speaks.

"What?" She laughs awkwardly,
"Earlier, when you were having that massage in the spa... that man..." He speaks.
"Oh Jack, you're such a dumb ass sometimes, he's not my type... not enough muscle" She giggles as she leans against his bare chest and kisses it.
"So am I your type?" He chuckles.

Nikki laughs and places her champagne flute down and laughs as she clambers onto his lap, "Well I wouldn't be with you after three years, if you weren't my type would I, Mr. Hodgson..." She smirks and pokes his chest.

"Good point Miss. Alexander" He smirks.
Nikki's eyes widen and she hits his chest, "Jack... It's Dr. Alexander... Miss Alexander makes me sound like a child!" She speaks as she remains straddling his lap.

Jack places his glass down and puts his hands on her hips and runs his thumbs up and down her hips gently. "Well then if you don't like Miss Alexander, maybe you should consider becoming Mrs. Hodgson" Jack speaks softly as he steals a kiss from his lover's lips.

She blushes and looks down at his lap, "Oh right, that would be fun... Anyway, I'm not changing my surname..." She speaks.
Jack pulls a sad face and sighs dramatically, "But..." he stutters.
"No buts..." She smirks.

Jack kisses her again and thinks for a moment of something to say, "Can't you be Mrs. Hodgson when we're not working, like on your passport and other documents" He speaks as he looks at her deep brown eyes.

She chuckles and kisses him, "I'll need convincing."
Jack looks at her in shock, he couldn't believe that she may have just hinted that she would get married to him. "What... do you want to get married?" He speaks nervously.
"Not yet, I'm happy enough being with you as we are, we don't need marriage to define us" She explains. He lets out a sigh and just looks at her and admires her for a while.

He looks at her chest for a while before a grin forms on his face and he feels the two neatly tied bows on each side of her hips which are keeping the bikini bottoms up. He gently pulls at the bow and the neat bow falls open.

Nikki looks down at Jack's hands and smirks, "What are you after?" She speaks softly.
"You" He mumbles as he nuzzles her face into her shoulder and kisses her delicately across her shoulders.

Her breathing almost instantly becomes uneasy and erratic as Jack kisses along her shoulder, up her neck and then across her jawline before meeting her lips. "J-j-jack" She speaks as her nails dig into his bare shoulders

She feels a slight awakening in his swimming trunks and gets off him and looks at him, "Not here... the room now!" She smirks as she stands up and climbs out the hot tub before grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her body. Jack practically jumps out of the hot tub and grabs his towel also before they hurry to their room.